Working with Us
Challenging. Meaningful. Life-changing. Those aren’t words that are usually associated with a job. But working at Bristol Myers Squibb is anything but usual. Here, uniquely interesting work happens every day, in every department. From optimizing a production line to the latest breakthroughs in cell therapy, this is work that transforms the lives of patients, and the careers of those who do it. You’ll get the chance to grow and thrive through opportunities uncommon in scale and scope, alongside high-achieving teams rich in diversity. Take your career farther than you thought possible.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. Read more: careers.bms.com/working-with-us .
The Data Analytics Lead for Leiden CTF will be responsible for developing and implementing data analytics solutions to support the Cell Therapy Manufacturing process. The role will involve working closely with cross-functional teams to identify business needs, gather requirements, and develop data analytics solutions that provide insights and drive business decisions. The Data Analytics Lead will also be responsible for ensuring data quality and accuracy, and for staying up-to-date with the latest data analytics trends and technologies.
- Develop and implement data analytics solutions to support the Cell Therapy Manufacturing process.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify business needs, gather requirements, and develop data analytics solutions that provide insights and drive business decisions.
- Ensure data quality and accuracy and develop and maintain data analytics processes and workflows.
- Develop and maintain data analytics tools and platforms, including data visualization tools, data mining tools, and predictive analytics tools.
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure data analytics solutions are integrated with existing IT systems and platforms.
- Develop and maintain data analytics documentation, including data dictionaries, data models, and data flow diagrams.
- Provide training and support to end-users on data analytics tools and platforms.
- Stay up to date with the latest data analytics trends and technologies and make recommendations for improvements to existing data analytics solutions.
- Ensure compliance with data privacy and security regulations.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics, with a focus on developing and implementing data analytics solutions.
- Strong knowledge of data analytics tools and platforms, including data visualization tools, data mining tools, and predictive analytics tools.
- Strong knowledge of data analytics processes and workflows, including data quality and accuracy.
- Experience with data analytics documentation, including data dictionaries, data models, and data flow diagrams.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex data analytics issues.
- Experience with data privacy and security regulations.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry is a plus.
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn’t perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be one step away from work that will transform your life and career.
Uniquely Interesting Work, Life-changing Careers
With a single vision as inspiring as “Transforming patients’ lives through science™ ”, every BMS employee plays an integral role in work that goes far beyond ordinary. Each of us is empowered to apply our individual talents and unique perspectives in an inclusive culture, promoting diversity in clinical trials, while our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is a necessary job function of this role, which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and it enhances the Company culture.
BMS is dedicated to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace accommodations/adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request a reasonable workplace accommodation/adjustment prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodations/adjustments in completing this application, or in any part of the recruitment process, direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org . Visit careers.bms.com/ eeo -accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS cares about your well-being and the well-being of our staff, customers, patients, and communities. As a result, the Company strongly recommends that all employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and keep up to date with Covid-19 boosters.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.