(Senior) Therapeutic Advisor Dermatology
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Job Title: (senior) Therapeutic Advisor Dermatology
Territory: East Netherlands (Groningen, Friesland, Drenthe, Overijssel, Gelderland, Utrecht.
Education Requirement: Bachelors / Master’s Degree
Internal/external recruitment: Both internal and external
Reporting to: Senior Sales Manager Immunology and Oncology
About Eli Lilly
Lilly is one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in the world. It has a rich pipeline of new medicines and a relatively young portfolio of products on the market. Lilly has launched on average 2 new products annually in the past 6 years and with that Lilly is an attractive employer. Lilly focuses on four main therapeutic areas: Diabetes, Auto-Immune diseases, Neurology and Oncology.
Lilly was founded in 1876 by Colonel Eli Lilly, a man committed to creating high-quality medicines that met real needs in an era of unreliable elixirs peddled by questionable characters. His charge to the generations of employees who have followed was this: "Take what you find here and make it better and better”.
More than 145 years later, we remain committed to his vision through every aspect of our business and the people we serve starting with those who take our medicines, and extending to health care professionals, employees, and the communities in which we live.
Lilly’s product portfolio in dermatology contains an IL 17 inhibitor as also a JAK 1,2 inhibitor. The former indicated for psoriasis and the latter indicated for eczema and alopecia areata. Both are very important drugs used as advanced therapies by dermatologists and specialized nurses in dermatology. To help our dermatology team promoting these drugs in a very dynamic environment in a hospital setting is Lilly looking for a (senior) Therapeutic Advisor Dermatology.
The (senior) Therapeutic Advisor enhances the customer experience by identifying critical needs and delivering optimal and tailored pharmaceutical-based healthcare solutions with decision makers in Dermatology. The customers you will interact with are healthcare providers (HCP’s): dermatologists, specialized dermatology nurses and other HCPs involved in the care for patients with psoriasis or eczema and alopecia areata.
The Dermatology- Immunology team is a multidisciplinary team which includes Therapeutic Advisors as well as Marketing, Market Access, and medical colleagues.
• You are responsible to drive the business of our Dermatology medicines in hospitals within your region;
• You will be responsible for the account strategy, operational planning, customer interactions and projects;
• You are accountable in organizing meetings, follow up activities and building long-term relationships with customers;
• You deliver added value to your customers by discussing patients that benefit most from our medicines, by providing correct scientific information and by cooperating with accounts and Health Care Providers (HCP’s) on solutions that benefit patient care;
• You are knowledgeable within your therapeutic area and make the necessary efforts to keep your knowledge at the level customers would expect;
• You attend scientific activities on a regular basis in your region, and attend national, sometimes international congresses;
• You are responsible for building and implementing Account Plans with a cross-functional team. Doing so you can make the right decisions and know where and how to prioritize investments (time, budget) within your territory to deliver the anticipated results;
• In a challenging & changing environment, you find the right way to access your customers. You are an entrepreneur: you recognize needs and opportunities in your market and can act to make the most from those insights, using a multi-channel approach (F2F interactions, digital solutions, detail aid, scientific articles etc.);
• You can work independently, with HCP’s and in cross-functional teams to set up and manage projects a-z and track the results;
• You act as a team player in the Dermatology immunology Business Unit, you work closely together with the Market Access Associates, Marketing & Medical Department and will launch new indications in 2024 for established products in dermatology.
• You are a resident of the Netherlands and living inside the described territory;
• You speak and write fluently in Dutch and English;
• You have a driver’s license B;
• You have experience working in and a strong engagement for the field of Dermatology;
• You have a patient focused attitude, and you can interact and build strong relationships;
• You (preferably) bring an active network of Dermatologists;
• You have good interpersonal skills and can work independently;
• You have a natural interest to translate science into a clinical meaningful setting that makes sense to our customers;
• Have the irrepressible optimism of an entrepreneur;
• You stand for business ownership; you are flexible and solution-oriented;
• You work ethically and in compliance with Lilly SOP’s and Dutch law/regulations;
• You are eager to learn and explore new domains and keep up to date within your therapeutic area;
• You are a creative contributor;
• You discover/create unmet market needs and give input to internal organization to develop customized solutions;
• You are motivated to work in a fast-changing environment and engage with new customers of different specialties;
• You are a well of good ideas and new strategic innovations;
• You are disciplined and well organized;
• You see threats as an opportunity and difficulties as things you can solve.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Variable Pay Program for all employees;
• 13th month payment;
• 8% holiday allowance;
• Company car, including private use;
• Laptop, iPad, iPhone;
• 29 holidays per year;
• Pension Plan;
• Monthly homework allowance;
• Internal training program (LinkedIn Learning Courses/Local Education Policy);
• Yearly company events (e.g. Volunteering day/Lilly Day Of Service, team events);
• INSPIRE program to recognize your colleagues;
• The chance to work/grow/develop yourself at one of the most leading pharmaceutical companies in the world.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.