Director, Facilities Management - Soft Services SME
Who we are
This role can be executed from any European Teva office.
This position will support the operational FM team globally with identifying, developing and leading operational excellence/continuous improvement initiatives relating to Facilities "Soft Services", including but not limited to: cleaning, security, safety, canteen & catering, printing, mail & courier, waste management, fleet management, archiving, pest control, uniforms, etc. The incumbent will play an important role in increasing global standardization of our soft services and thereby enhancing efficiencies and reducing costs.
How you’ll spend your day
- Work closely with our operational FM team as well as cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for the transformation of soft services that will result in increased efficiency and performance. The incumbent will leverage their own significant experience and expertise, data analytics and industry best practices to drive results.
- Develop and execute a soft services transformation roadmap to lead towards global standardization, supplier optimization and cost reduction of our soft services.
- Work closely with Global Procurement to develop a strategic soft services supplier strategy, optimize the supplier base and monitor service delivery performance with key suppliers.
- Develop global SOP’s, SLA’s and KPI’s across all soft service categories to drive global standardization, improve operational excellence and reduce costs.
- As part of our global FM Assessment Program, conduct regular Site Assessments to check implementation and compliance with our policies and SOP’s, identify opportunities for improved service delivery, supplier management, employee experience and cost management.
- Work closely with global EHS&S and ESG to define and drive FM’s contribution towards Teva’s corporate sustainability strategy and associated targets.
- Identify and prioritize key projects and regional or global programs to drive results; develop and track ambitious targets to measure and demonstrate improved soft services performance. Develop implementation plans including projected benefits & outcomes and propose action plans to leadership for review and strategic alignment. Track and report on progress of approved global programs and key projects, keeping stakeholders informed and ensuring that expectations are met.
- Apply change management methods to ensure effective execution of OpEx plans and to promote a culture and mindset of operational excellence and continuous improvement across the organization.
- As part of our global L&D program, facilitate workshops and trainings to support knowledge and best-practice sharing and increase the skills and capabilities of our global FM team.
- Drive internal engagement across the global FM organization by increasing visibility of soft services initiatives, identifying, and sharing success stories and publishing relevant knowledge and content on our intranet.
- Contribute to regular Newsletters, Town Halls and FM Leadership team meetings, continuously driving enhanced communication, collaboration, and engagement.
- Desired outcomes include significant positive improvement of our soft services performance, operational efficiencies, gross margin improvement, employee experience and internal engagement, as well as significant contributions in the areas of sustainability, safety, quality, compliance, etc.
- Other tasks and duties as required/assigned
Your experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Facilities Management, Engineering, or a related discipline
- Requires experience in and working knowledge of a variety of functions such as manufacturing, R&D, quality and supply chain
- Prefer Operational Excellence experience in a regulated industry such as pharmaceutical, nutraceutical or food processing industries, with familiarity of cGMP and other regulatory requirements
- Experience in the field of Facilities Management and preferably Soft Services: 10+ years
- Must be able to develop rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to create strong networks within a global matrix organization
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills; ability to seamlessly toggle and prioritize between multiple high-priority initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (English), including the ability to effectively communicate at all levels, feeling comfortable to lead and facilitate workshops and write global communications independently
- High level of professionalism; ability to succinctly capture and present matters whilst paying attention to presentation, design and communication
- Proactive with a strong drive to deliver results; can-do attitude
- Executive presence with assertiveness to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong level of service orientation and operational excellence with customer-focused experience
- Financial oversight experience
- Experience with change-management and ability to work in an organization of regular change
- Level of flexibility to meet the requirements of the business, including occasional working at irregular hours to accommodate different time zones
- Willingness to travel as required
- Strong working knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office; ability to learn new programs and/or systems
Domestic and international travel as required
Ivo Huijskens - Senior Recruiter Benelux & Nordics
Sr. Director, Global Facilities Center of Excellence
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Pre employment screening
Teva will carry out appropriate verification and legally permitted vetting prior to the confirmation of any offer of employment. More information on this verification and vetting will be provided if you reach this stage of the application process.