Senior Director Global OpEx Strategic Program
Who we are
Location of the role
Preferred location is our EU HQ in Amsterdam, this office will move to Haarlem later this year.
This role will also be available at one of our other European Teva offices.
The purpose of the position is to design a world class OpEx program fit for purpose for Teva to achieve short term and long term ambition. You will ensure that program is piloted, rolled out based on segments priorities. You will ensure toolbox is maintained and continuously improved incl. tools methods and playbooks plus you ensure capability building within TGO including pillar / comms of practices activation.
How you’ll spend your day
- Designing the New Teva OpEx Program in strong collaboration with the PMO
- Piloting the new OpEx program in a selected site demonstrating results
- Ensure capability is build within the organization touching the full TGO population and beyond
- Own , maintain and improve OpEx program content, method material and playbooks
- Install Pillars / Community of practices to ensure continuous capability building and sharing of best practices.
- Ensure shop floor presence and hands on support
- Establish maturity model and process to assess sites along the results / capability building development journey
- Ensure full buy in from OLT and SGMs on the newly designed program
- Activate and Lead leadership pillar
- Own Tier process standard and ensure improvement toward best in class
Your experience and qualifications
- Relevant university degree plus at least 15 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to connect business results and OPEX
- Track of records in delivering results through OpEx and capability building
- Experience in running manufacturing operations as a production director in FMCG/Pharma Generics/OTC leading companies
- Experience in implementing OpEx program for FMCG leading companies in other companies with lower level of maturity
- Hands-on approach and ability to speak with large range of people in organization (from shopfloor to executive management)
- Experience in hands on consulting is a plus
Vice President - Global Head of Operational Excellence
Vincent van Straten - Team Lead Recruitment
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Pre employment screening
Teva will carry out appropriate verification and legally permitted vetting prior to the confirmation of any offer of employment. More information on this verification and vetting will be provided if you reach this stage of the application process.