Senior Director Supply Chain OpEx Business Partner
Who we are
Location of the role
Preferred location is our EU HQ in Amsterdam, this office will move to Haarlem later this year.
This role will also be available at one of our other European Teva offices.
The Senior Director Supply Chain OpEx BP is responsible of connecting the OpEx program with supply performance and in particular enable the delivery of
• CSL improvement
• Cycle time improvement & Inventory improvement
• Adherence to production schedule
To deliver that Supply chain OpEx tools, methods and playbooks needs to be developed and deployed for sustainable results.
How you’ll spend your day
- Design OpEx Toolbox for Supply Chain (tools, methods, standards and playbooks)
- Pilot the designed toolbox to show tangible results and enable / orchestrate the roll-out
- Work in close contact with OpEx PMO and Head Global OpEx Strategic Program to ensure connection between OpEx program and supply chain performance (CSL, Inventory, Cycle time, Schedule adherence)
- Own Cycle Time improvement program, ensure clear strategy is developed and deployed and results achieved
- Enable de-bottle neck activities / boosters to ensure upside in sales supported by additional capacity without investment in new assets
- Ensure / Design best in class scheduling process aligning production planning and quality release to have right product available and released at right time in collaboration with sites and GSC
- Develop training material related to OpEx in supply chain and align with head of capability development
- Ensure connection and “gives and gets” with other pillars
- Input to design to modernization team on scheduling use case
Your experience and qualifications
- Relevant university degree plus at least 15 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to connect business results and OPEX
- Track of records in delivering results through OpEx and capability building
- Experience in industry on manufacturing possibly both in pharma and FMCG
- Experience in industry on Planning and Supply chain management possibly both in pharma and FMCG
- Experience in implementing OpEx programs
- Hands-on approach and ability to speak with large range of people in organization (from shopfloor to executive management)
- Experience in hands on consulting is a plus
Vincent van Straten - Team Lead Recruitment
Vice President - Global Head of Operational Excellence
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Pre employment screening
Teva will carry out appropriate verification and legally permitted vetting prior to the confirmation of any offer of employment. More information on this verification and vetting will be provided if you reach this stage of the application process.