Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
Manage all aspects of an engineering project, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time and within budget.
- Design, communicate, and implement an operational plan for completing the project.
- Monitor progress and performance against the project plan.
- Take action to resolve operational problems and minimize delays.
- Identify, develop, and gather the resources to complete the project.
- This may include preparing engineering designs and work specifications, developing project schedules, budgets and forecasts, and selecting materials, equipment, project staff, and external contractors.
- Liaise with other operational areas in the organization (e.g., engineering, drafting, technical) to secure specialized resources and contributions for the project.
- Select and manage the activities of contractors to ensure they are integrated into the project and the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Conduct meetings and prepare reports to communicate the status of the project.
- Set priorities, allocate tasks, and coordinate project staff to meet project targets and milestones.
The base pay for this position isN/A
In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
DIVISION:EPD Established Pharma
LOCATION:Netherlands > Olst : OAA/OAB
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable