Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life.
For our site in Weesp and/or Olst we are looking for an Automation Engineer
Tasks and responsibilities
- Solve problems identified during the daily monitoring of the operation of process control systems. Also informing locally about special or new operations / applications.
- Locally organize the procedures and work to achieve the SLA agreements. Also support in drawing up the SLA.
- Take part in the implementation of solutions within project teams. Also participate in regional projects
- Define procedures at the local level. Planning and coordinating changes (short term).
- Continuous development of standardization with regard to industrial automation.
- Responsible for management of specific control documentation.
Knowledge and experience
- HBO education in Industrial Automation or relevant Technical-education
- 0 – 3 years of work experience
- Drives results
- Work within teams
- You are aware of the target group for which you produce, whereby product quality and safety are of paramount importance;
- You are responsible for a safe, hygienic and tidy working environment;
- You speak up and take responsibility if you see a situation arising where the personal safety of people or product safety is at stake;
- You use raw materials and auxiliary materials cost effectively, whereby safety, hygiene, sustainability and the environment are always leading.
- Continuous improvement
- You work on your own development and encourage others to further develop themselves;
- You ask people to give you feedback on your work and behavior.
What can we offer?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging, and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities, and a good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests, and opportunities.
The base pay for this position isN/A
In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
DIVISION:EPD Established Pharma
LOCATION:Netherlands > Weesp : WTB
TRAVEL:Yes, 5 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable