Internship Junior Specialist Customs & Trade Compliance
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritional’s, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Our location in Zwolle NL, currently has an opportunity for a:
JUNIOR SPECIALIST CUSTOMS AND TRADE COMPLIANCE .
This new team member will take responsibility and perform the day-to-day operational functions of Customs and Trade Compliance, as execution of all import and export formalities as well as responsible for monitoring the customs and agricultural developments in the EU and affecting Abbott the Netherlands entities under the responsibility of the centrally managed accounting organization CFS. Correct inbound/outbound procedures in a timely manner so no delays occur in the supply chain.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage customs documents for inbound/outbound (export declarations, T1, ATR)
- Manage (non) preferential origin
- Manage import/export licenses
- Responsible for classifications of (new) products
- Support in internal and external customs audits
- Support changes and maintenance in origin
- Support in managing Bonded Warehouse & Inward Process Relief administration and file monthly customs declaration
- Support maintenance and updates in Customs Control Framework / AOIB / work instructions
- Assist Specialist Customs and Trade Compliance with projects
- Support ensuring accurate Master file Data
- Support ERP/customs software maintenance/updates
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE, YOU’LL BRING
- MBO+ /HBO degree in business economics, accountancy or similar
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant role in an International environment
- Experience working across multiple levels (including executive level), functions and regions
- Preferably previously worked for a logistics company or at a customs/logistics department
- Solid PC skills
- Speaks and writes English and Dutch fluently
- Can cope with the different cultures within the different Abbott entities
- Eager to learn, Flexible, Perseverance
The base pay for this position isN/A
In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
JOB FAMILY:Administrative Support
DIVISION:IFO International Finance
LOCATION:Netherlands > Zwolle : Meeuwenlaan 4
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable