Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
Experienced professional individual contributor that works under limited supervision.
Applies subject matter knowledge in the area of Pharmaceutical/Biological Process.
Requires capacity to apply skills/knowledge within the context of specific needs or requirements.
- As the Experienced professional in the Pharmaceutical/Biological Process Sub-Function, possesses well developed skills in implementing and maintaining pharmaceutical/biological processes.
- Calculates and organizes all data for complex process flow sheets including instrumentation and control considerations.
- Models processes and units operations.
- Ensures proper sequence of operation and prepares specifications and operating instructions for processing equipment.
- Conducts tests and measurements throughout stages of production to determine control over such variables as temperature, density, pressure and viscosity.
- Services, troubleshoots, and solves engineering problems with processes or equipment already in operation.
- Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with regulations.
- May be responsible for corrective and preventive actions and investigation management.
The base pay for this position isN/A
In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
DIVISION:EPD Established Pharma
LOCATION:Netherlands > Weesp : WHS 02
TRAVEL:Yes, 5 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable