Master Batch Record (MBR) Designer
Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life.
For our site in Olst we are looking for a MBR Designer
Tasks and responsibilities
- Building recipes for an electronic Batch report. Also keeping MBR recipes up to date in response to improvement proposals from the operation.
- Carrying out validation tests. Also reporting, assessing and explaining deviations in the validation results. Finally it initiating follow-up actions and writing out recommendations regarding deviations.
- Support in writing test/validation documents.
- Propose, plan and implement improvements to procedures, complaints and bottlenecks within your own domain. Also collecting data for a set of assigned KPIs and supporting their definition.
- Managing and updating master data in the electronic processing system. Also setting up digital equipment management and an electronic logbook.
- Acting as an independent SME during audits and within local project teams in the field of Electronic Batch Recording.
Knowledge and experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline relevant to Manufacturing Automation;
- 2 to 5 years of work experience in a similar position within a production environment (Pharmacy is an advantage).
- Drives results
- Work within teams
- Strategic influence
- Foster innovation
- Stakeholder management
- Analytical and insights driven
- Project management
- You are aware of the target group for which you produce, whereby product quality and safety are of paramount importance;
- You are responsible for a safe, hygienic and tidy working environment;
- You speak up and take responsibility if you see a situation arising where the personal safety of people or product safety is at stake;
- You use raw materials and auxiliary materials cost effectively, whereby safety, hygiene, sustainability and the environment are always leading.
- Continuous improvement
- You work on your own development and encourage others to further develop themselves;
- You ask people to give you feedback on your work and behavior.
What can we offer?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging, and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities, and a good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests, and opportunities.
The base pay for this position isN/A
In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
DIVISION:EPD Established Pharma
LOCATION:Netherlands > Olst : OAD
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable