Operations Professional Development Program (M/W) - Multiple Locations Norway, Ireland, Germany, Netherlands
- Operations PDP (OPDP) members begin their career at Abbott as a part of the 3-year Program designed to provide participants with a broad growth and development through breadth and depth of Operations experience.
- Upon completion of the program, they graduate out into their next full-time post-program position and continue growing their career and contributing as an Abbott professional using the foundation of skills, experience and network developed during their time in the program.
- Over the course of 3 years, an OPDP member will engage in three critical career experiences to accelerate learning.
- There will be 3 different assignments in different divisions or in different functional areas of Technical, Supervisory and Operations Excellence.
- There will be development & experience through rotation opportunities in Production, Engineering, Quality, Project Management, Operation Excellence, etc.
- 3 assignments (12 months each) in different division and/or in different functional areas.
- No assignment is repeated; each is with a different Assignment Manager.
- OPDP member starting the program in July 2024 will complete a three-year program with the final international (overseas) rotation ending in June 2027.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s in Engineering (Automation/Mechanical/Electrical), Automation, Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Food Science, or related disciplines (Only for graduates of 2024)
- Interest in pursuing a career in Operations – Production, Engineering, Plant Quality, etc.
- Track record of outstanding academic performance and co-curricular activities.
- Has the capacity to apply skills and knowledge to address operational challenges and add value to the business.
- Has strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal, leadership & communication skills.
- Eager to learn and has the flexibility and willingness to work on different projects.
- Previous work experience in internship or co-op work experience.
- Fluent in local language and English.
The base pay for this position isN/A
In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
DIVISION:CHR Corporate Human Resources
LOCATION:Netherlands > Zwolle : Building 1
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS:Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G01, Norway > Oslo : Kjelsasveien 161
TRAVEL:Yes, 5 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable