Are you looking for a position at the #1 Top Employer in the Netherlands in Medical Distribution, and do you want to improve the lives of people all over the world with your work? Then we are looking for you! Come work with us as:
Product Finishing Administrator
- Creates all necessary documentation for the work order package such as Batch Manufacturing Records (BMRs) and Batch Printing Records.
- Coordinates incoming material receipt and prepares incoming control documentation.
- Coordinates weekly cycle counting.
- Archives all departmental records.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares work order documentation.
- Responsible for all non-printed inventory/commodities (i.e., shippers): 1. Related inventory transactions. 2. Internal movements. 3. Perform weekly cycle counting and reporting.
- Assists with line set up and additional supporting tasks in the department (line-lead, pick & print etc.)
- Preparation and revision PDI and SPC-COM documentation under supervision of PF Manufacturing Engineer
- Administration of daily operator hour records in database
- Performs final check of Batch Manufacturing record package prior to hand over to PF Inspector and QA for release.
- Creates shipments to and from Product Finishing as per applicable procedures and systems.
- Confirms receipts of product and commodities in applicable systems.
- Allocates, maintains, and completes shop orders as per applicable procedures and systems.
- Maintains and issues production logs.
- Responsible for the Incoming Materials Supply Inspection area: 1. Maintains and follows-up with materials being received into inventory. 2. Confirmation receipt 3. Preparation of batch inspection records.
- Maintains and issues receiving logs to the Breda warehouse.
- Assists with training of departmental personnel for specific topics. ▪ Attends/participates in applicable daily meetings.
- Communicates all issues to applicable departmental personnel in a timely manner.
- Assists with projects/initiatives when needed
- Inventory and documentation creation experience.
- Understanding business processes- and insight.
- Experience in a quality regulated environment.
- IT skills (ERP, MS Office).
- Ability to communicate effectively in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
- Administrative skills.
- LBO/MBO level or
- demonstrably equivalent level, obtained through additional training and proven work experience.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader committed to not just helping people live longer and better lives. Abbott has approximately 110,000 employees in 160 countries worldwide, working on a diverse portfolio of diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition, and pharmaceuticals. In the Netherlands, 2000 colleagues at 9 locations work on sustainable solutions for important health challenges.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you enjoy working in an international organization that contributes to healthcare and if you recognize yourself in this profile, we would be happy to receive your response. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . We are looking forward to your application!
The base pay for this position isN/A
In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
JOB FAMILY:Administrative Support
DIVISION:ANSC Nutrition Supply Chain
LOCATION:Netherlands > Breda : Minervum 7201
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable