Project Engineer - Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Site
Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life.
For our site in Weesp we are looking for a Project Engineer:
Tasks and responsibilities
- Making (small-scale) project plans, schedules and cost estimates for basic and/or detail engineering, procurement and construction. Also conducting problem analyses and feasibility analyses and advising clients on this.
- Making detailed designs and cost estimates for small-scale engineering assignments and projects, using well-known techniques.
- Commissioning & qualification and delivery of projects
- Carrying out checks and, if necessary, adjusting designs.
- Monitoring planning and costs of technical projects. Also responsible for the commissioning and delivery of projects.
- Guidance of third-party personnel.
- Managing the qualification and validation process (delivery of production documentation and transfer of installation to operations).
- Responsible for technical support and advice of Technical project managers, production departments and other internal clients
Knowledge and experience
- HBO in the direction of Technology
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Drives results
- Analytical and insights driven
- Stakeholder management
- Team management
- Project management
- You are aware of the target group for which you produce, whereby product quality and safety are of paramount importance;
- You are responsible for a safe, hygienic and tidy working environment;
- You speak up and take responsibility if you see a situation arising where the personal safety of people or product safety is at stake;
- You use raw materials and auxiliary materials cost effectively, whereby safety, hygiene, sustainability and the environment are always leading.
- Continuous improvement
- You work on your own development and encourage others to further develop themselves;
- You ask people to give you feedback on your work and behavior.
What can we offer?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging, and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities, and a good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests, and opportunities.
The base pay for this position isN/A
In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
DIVISION:EPD Established Pharma
LOCATION:Netherlands > Weesp : WTB
TRAVEL:Yes, 5 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable