Project Manager - Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Site
Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life.
For our site in Olst we are looking for a Project Manager
Tasks and responsibilities
- Making (small-scale) project plans, schedules and cost estimates for basic and/or detail engineering, procurement and construction. Also conducting problem analyses and feasibility analyses and advising clients on this.
- Making detailed designs and cost estimates for small-scale engineering assignments and projects, using well-known techniques.
- Commissioning & qualification and delivery of projects
- Carrying out checks and, if necessary, adjusting designs.
- Monitoring planning and costs of technical projects. Also responsible for the commissioning and delivery of projects.
- Guidance of third-party personnel.
- Managing the qualification and validation process (delivery of production documentation and transfer of installation to operations).
- Responsible for technical support and advice of Technical project managers, production departments and other internal clients
Knowledge and experience
- HBO in the direction of Technology
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Drives results
- Analytical and insights driven
- Stakeholder management
- Team management
- Project management
- Continuous improvement
The base pay for this position isN/A
In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
DIVISION:EPD Established Pharma
LOCATION:Netherlands > Olst : OAA/OAB
TRAVEL:Yes, 5 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable