Talent Acquisition Specialist - Netherlands
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
We are currently looking for a talented Talent Acquisition Specialist to strengthen our Talent Acquisition team in the Netherlands. In this role you will be working closely with hiring managers at your assigned locations to recruit the best talent for their open positions. You will also support and drive talent acquisition related projects. We are looking for a talented professional with strong sourcing skills, high drive and ambition. This is a 12-months contract directly with Abbott with opening for permanent placement.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with managers to identify needs, job specifications, and qualifications necessary to fill positions.
- Build recruitment strategies to fill positions using different sourcing channels
- Creates recruitment advertising and online postings.
- Sources candidates through online social networking and job boards, community involvement, professional networking, local media resources, employee referrals, agencies and other sources as needed.
- Screen applications and create shortlists with potential candidates that fits the position identified, including skills, education, and experience and also competency and company culture alignment.
- Conduct interviews by evaluating employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge and abilities and other data relevant to the selection process..
- Extend and negotiate job offers to successful candidates
- Build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers and HR and ensures a high level of customer service.
- Keep hiring managers informed throughout the recruitment process.
- Manage and cooperate with external vendor relationships with key hires or hard to fill requisitions.
- Strive for continuous improvement on key performance metrics such as time-to-fill and satisfaction surveys.
- Attend recruitment events as needed.
- Complete recruitment projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Recruiting from an in-house or agency environment.
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools/social media as well as proactive recruiting and sourcing.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with the Internet.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks, prioritize and keep high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks.
- Ability to follow-up, communicate effectively and work with all levels within an organization.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Fluent English skills, Dutch is a plus
- Working knowledge of employment systems, preferably Workday.
- Strong Ability to be a "closer" in a highly competitive market.
- Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross-division business unit model preferred.
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Prior recruiting experience in the medical device industry strongly preferred.
- Prior recruitment agency experience a plus.
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You will have access to:
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working parents, female executives, and scientists.
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
The base pay for this position isN/A
In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
DIVISION:CHR Corporate Human Resources
LOCATION:Netherlands > Zwolle : Meeuwenlaan 4
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable