Digital Engagement Manager - Oncology
Do you want to work in an international environment where you will make global impact? If this sounds like you, #1 Great Place To Work Multinational AbbVie might have your desired job as Digital Engagement Manager in Oncology Team.
Join our team as a Digital Engagement Manager and become a key player in optimizing customer interactions through innovative digital implementations. In this customer facing role, you will also closely collaborate with our Brand Manager, co-designing multi-channel communication plans and analyzing customer data to drive impactful engagements. As part of AbbVie, consistently recognized as a top workplace, you'll enjoy a vibrant environment where your contributions are valued and celebrated. Don't miss this opportunity to be part of our passionate team dedicated to improving people's health.
· Engage with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) with tailored digital strategies across designated accounts, overseeing approximately 70 HCPs, and monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) using platforms such as SFMC, VAE, RE, and AbbviePRO.
· Collaborate closely with the Brand Manager to co-design and execute multi-channel communication strategies for stakeholders, including material development for various channels such as emails, peer-to-peer webinars, and the company website (e.g., Abbviepro.com). Content creation is led by the Brand Manager.
· Work alongside the Brand Manager to define the optimal multi-channel strategy and channel mix to effectively communicate with stakeholders.
· Partner with cross-functional teams to gain insights into HCP needs and preferences, ensuring alignment with strategic objectives.
· Support multi-channel cycle planning, infield implementation, and ongoing monitoring of KPIs to drive continuous improvement.
· Develop customer experience flows tailored to specific customer segments and execute initiatives aligned with brand strategy and messaging.
· Utilize appropriate channels to implement initiatives that add value and knowledge to HCPs, ensuring maximum impact for both HCPs and AbbVie.
· Collaborate with the Customer Excellence Team (CEx) to provide the Brand Team with insights on campaign performance through data analysis of predetermined customer touchpoint KPIs.
· Provide insights to the Brand Manager on content preferences of HCPs within various channels.
· Contribute valuable insights on HCPs and account-specific needs for the development of Strategic Brand Plans.
AbbVie: A Great Place to Work
AbbVie has been at the top of the global 'Best Workplaces' list for several years in a row (in 2021 even number 1 in the Netherlands, Great Place to Work survey). We are proud of this! You see this reflected in our coffee corner meetings for example: on a regular basis, all AbbVie professionals come together to drink a cup of coffee and be inspired by short pitches from our own employees. Partly because of this, we feel connected and motivated to make a positive contribution to the health of people in the Netherlands!
What we ask
At AbbVie we are passionate about our work. As our professionals are driven in the quest to improve people's health, you will be working in a dynamic and ambitious environment.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Relevant experience with a proven track record of success in digital marketing or sales within the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
· Fluent Dutch and English Level
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Creative thinking and the ability to develop engaging and impactful content.
· Ability to translate strategies into actionable and realistic marketing actions.
· Solid working knowledge of the healthcare environment and evolving landscape
· Strong knowledge of omni-channel marketing and digital engagement strategies.
· Experience working in a cross-functional team environment.
What we offer
Our initiatives and conditions contribute to the Great Place to Work label awarded to AbbVie. You will be welcomed in an international company with an impressive and innovative pipeline. We offer interesting and challenging work with global impact and a commitment to learning and development. This gives you the opportunity to unleash your creativity, start with the most interesting challenge of your career and fulfil your passion for learning.
Would you like further information before applying? That is quite understandable. Please send your question(s) to Beatriz Samanes beatriz.samanes @abbvie.com
AbbVie does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CV’s / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.