FP&A Financial Analyst Inventory
The Financial Analyst is responsible for reliable financial and business reporting and ensuring good governance by informing global stakeholders with relevant figures, facts and analysis. By doing so, the Analyst makes a valuable contribution to the “Control Tower” function VLOG has within AbbVie. The Financial Analyst is part of a team of 3 analysts and reports to a Senior Analyst. The Financial Analysts will support the Senior Analyst and/or the Controller directly and indirectly by making a substantial contribution to the VLOG Finance business plan. He/she is aware of and works within the legal and company regulations and actively contributes to the governance processes and culture.
• Ownership of financial reserve and destruction processes related to excess, obsolete and expiring inventory in two legal entities based in The Netherlands
• Ownership of inventory reconciliations and physical verifications between AbbVie system and Third-Party balances
• Develop and maintain Key Performance Indicators related to financial health of inventory balances
• Reporting of monthly financial results for AbbVie Third-Party Manufacturing (TPM), Internal Toll Manufacturing (ITM) or Supply Chain activities performed for two legal entities
• Act as point of contact for the Global Supply Planning department regarding reserves, destructions, and noncommercial inventory
• Continuous improvement of systems and processes
• Support and maintain Internal Control Framework related to inventory valuation and support of internal and external audits
• Provide AbbVie affiliates, brand teams and other stakeholders such as corporate management with inventory and reserve information upon request
• Submit monthly performance forecasts (LBE) and yearly Financial Performance Plan to stakeholders
Where you work
As part of the AbbVie Logistics organization in Zwolle we collectively ensure that our medicines are manufactured in the right quantity, delivered to the right place, at the right time and to the right person. AbbVie’s motto: We inspire hope and transform lives every day. Do you want to know more about AbbVie Logistics? Watch our movie on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf6scBVAyR8
At AbbVie, we believe the paths we take to achieve our breakthroughs matter. That how we get there is just as vital as the outcome. We get there together—all of us asking bold questions and finding new answers. Being flexible in the ways we grow and learn. And strengthening our culture built on deep, honest collaboration. For those who honor small wins and push past wrong turns, for anyone who thrives taking on the tough challenges with a diverse team:
we’re ready for you.
Great Place To Work
AbbVie has been at the top of the global 'Best Workplaces' list in the Netherlands, Europe and worldwide for several years in a row. We are proud of this! This recognition by Great Place to Work is reflecting employee experiences of trust, innovation, company values and leadership, across Europe. It is an acknowledgement of being a fulfilling workplace, a recognition of our culture and the result of the ways we work together.
• Master’s in business economics or accountancy (CPA) at university level (or Bachelor degree)
• 2-3 years’ experience and good track record in equal and comparable FP&A or accounting position
• Understanding of US and local GAAPs, internal controls and financial reporting is beneficial
• Proven proficiency in data analytics within a financial environment required
• Preferably experience with logistical processes and/or international matrix organization
• Prior experience with SAP is beneficial
• Knowledge and proficiency in systems, particularly MS Excel/PowerPoint. Power BI, SAP, or similar large ERP systems experience is a plus.
• Experience in audit firms (big 4) preferred but not required.
• Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
• Individual must be self-motivated and demonstrate a high level of accountability. Able to work independently and adjust priorities as needed.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are required
• Flexible in working hours, priority shifts and providing support to the team where needed
• Excellent organizational skills are required
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.