Product Manager, Allergan Aesthetics
Share your strengths, sharpen your skills and pursue your passion. Join us as Product Manager (Brand Manager) at Allergan Aesthetics
At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. With our own research and development team focused on driving innovation in aesthetics, we’re committed to providing the most comprehensive science-based product offerings available. More information can be found on https://www.allerganaesthetics.com/
Your role at Allergan Aesthetics
Aller Aesthetics is an exciting, fast growing and dynamic market. We aim to realise a double-digit growth and this role will be instrumental in realizing that ambition. This position leads the development and execution of a part of the AA portfolio in the Benelux region to HCP customers and to the end consumer.
Allergan’s aesthetic portfolio includes market leading botulinum toxin (Botox), a range of premium facial fillers (Juvéderm & HArmonyCa), and a revolutionary medical device for fat reduction (Coolsculpting), as well as a pipeline of further innovative aesthetic products. The portfolio includes prescription only medicines, as well as medical devices and capital equipment.
The product manager will drive a part of the portfolio, envisioning and executing marketing programs to support brand, customer and consumer awareness and needs, whilst abiding by the relevant codes of conduct. The product Manager will liase with International Strategic Marketing to align global plans and activities as well as driving innovation and improvement in Allergan’s digital and consumer marketing / social media capability.
• Develop and implement a 360° strategic portfolio/brand plan.
• Develop the core positioning and key messages for the product.
• Be an expert of your market, own brands & competitors.
• Establish accountabilities, goals, and priorities for the brands under your responsibility.
• Design and execute promotional activities and materials (visual aids, key messages, scripts, and advertising material) in line with the brand plan.
• Boost the In Field Team motivation towards the brand aspiration (monthly meetings, national sales meeting, workshops, etc.).
• Work together with the In Field Team to forge relationships with key opinion leaders, identify business opportunities and evaluate the brand implementation plan.
• Partners with key stakeholders related to the portfolio such as Medical Manager, Head of Sales and Allergan Medical Institute Lead to ensure brand objectives and bring new ideas.
• Analyze market trends to update strategic plans.
What we ask
• University Degree, preferably in Marketing, Business.
• At least 5 years prior healthcare or beauty industry marketing experience.
• Product launch experience.
• Experience of brand planning through to local execution.
• Experience of hiring and managing external agencies (creative/med comms).
• Digital and consumer experience.
• Fluent in Dutch and English.
• Excellent team working skills and ability to work with different stakeholders.
• Ability to understand customers insights and translate them into action. Strong data analysis with numerical skills.
• Demonstrate flexibility, resilience, and tenacity to drive excellent performance.
• Very strong planning and project management skills.
At AbbVie, we believe the paths we take to achieve our breakthroughs matter. That how we get there is just as vital as the outcome. We get there together—all of us asking bold questions and finding new answers. Being flexible in the ways we grow and learn. And strengthening our culture built on deep, honest collaboration. For those who honor small wins and push past wrong turns, for anyone who thrives taking on the tough challenges with a diverse team:
we’re ready for you.
Great Place To Work
AbbVie has been at the top of the global 'Best Workplaces' list in the Netherlands, Europe and worldwide for several years in a row. We are proud of this! This recognition by Great Place to Work is reflecting employee experiences of trust, innovation, company values and leadership, across Europe. It is an acknowledgement of being a fulfilling workplace, a recognition of our culture and the result of the ways we work together.
AbbVie and Allergan Aesthetics do not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CV’s / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.