Supervisor SCQA operations
Difference makers wanted.
If you want to be a difference maker, our people are waiting for you. See the difference you can make at AbbVie. We bring our energy and tenacity to work every day, finding new and better ways to help people around the world.
Join us as QA Supervisor in our Supply Chain Operations Quality Team and have an impact on the availability of medicines to our patients .
Y our role at AbbVie
Based at AbbVie’s office in Zwolle, the QA Supervisor has an important role in the quality assurance of distribution, and logistics operations and to ensure that activities carried out continue to meet the requirements of the applicable regulations on Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Your tasks contribute to AbbVie’s success and the health of the patients who are at the heart of our work. That is where you join us and where you can help us realize our ambitions. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Responsible for management of the Supply Chain QA Operation officers in VLOG and management and execution of the operational tasks and processes related to the assigned quality stems(s).
· The Supervisor will ensure that all requirements and deliverables are identified, understood, planned and executed as applicable for the OUS Central Distribution Center and Regional Distribution Centers, ensuring that the quality and integrity of API, Cosmetics, drug products, devices, and components within the supply chain are maintained.
· This position proactively ensures that all product, process, and system related quality activities supporting the business, are in compliance with corporate, governmental, and local regulations and requirements.
· Advises staff in relation to these systems, on how to execute the applicable activities in compliance with the GxP guidelines, AbbVie policies, and other applicable regulations to ensure product quality and patient safety.
· Continuously evaluates the performance of the assigned quality system through performance management (metrics) and initiates and implements improvement programs accordingly.
· Supports and executes training on good distribution and manufacturing practices and based on AbbVie’s principles of quality assurance.
· Participates actively in QA projects and supports Continuous Improvement activities in the organization by participating in project working teams.
· Executes the appropriate change management impacting documentation, training, and quality systems.
· Contributes to the continuous improvement and compliance of the local quality system by participating and advising in new documentation change requests of procedures and SOP’s, contributing to internal audits and dealing with the investigation of exceptions.
· Act as process owner for some of the key processes for the function, offers innovative ideas and solutions to maximize business opportunities to address challenges in the function. Provides impact with ideas for the larger organization and anticipates and responds to changes.
Where you work
As part of the AbbVie Logistics organization in Zwolle, we collectively ensure that our medicines are manufactured in the correct quantity delivered to the right place, at the right time, and to the right person. AbbVie’s motto: We inspire hope and transform lives every day. Do you want to know more about AbbVie Logistics? Watch our movie on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf6scBVAyR8
At AbbVie, we believe the paths we take to achieve our breakthroughs matter. That how we get there is just as vital as the outcome. We get there together—all of us asking bold questions and finding new answers. Being flexible in the ways we grow and learn. And strengthening our culture built on deep, honest collaboration. For those who honor small wins and push past wrong turns, for anyone who thrives taking on the tough challenges with a diverse team: we’re ready for you.
Great Place To Work
AbbVie has been at the top of the global 'Best Workplaces' list in the Netherlands, Europe and worldwide for several years in a row. We are proud of this! This recognition by Great Place to Work is reflecting employee experiences of trust, innovation, company values and leadership, across Europe. It is an acknowledgement of being a fulfilling workplace, a recognition of our culture and the result of the ways we work together.
What we ask
At AbbVie we are passionate about our work. As our professionals are driven in the quest to improve people's health, you will be working in a dynamic and ambitious environment. As QA Supervisor you will be working in an informal atmosphere and international environment.
More specifically, we ask the following of you:
· Bachelor with relevant specialization, preferably in pharmaceutics, biology or another life science;
· 4+ years experience with implementing and maintaining quality systems in a pharmaceutical (GDP) environment is preferred;
· Knowledge of Good Distribution Practices (GDP) and/or Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is considered an advantage;
· Accurate, persuasive, honest, decisive, analytical, result-oriented;
· Excellent writing and communication skills in English;
· Excellent skills in Microsoft Office;
· Preferably experience with working in SAP, or similar ERP system and TrackWise;
· Able to step up and take leadership to own challenges;
· Persistent and resilient when confronted with obstacles – finds the way;
You have a right to work in the Netherlands and live at reasonable distance from our Zwolle office (hybrid working model).
AbbVie does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CV’s / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.