Team Lead Warehouse – Inbound
If you feel like you’re part of something bigger, it’s because you are. At Amgen, our shared mission—to serve patients—drives all that we do. It is key to becoming one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve together—researching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. It’s time for a career you can be proud of. Join us as:
Team Lead Warehouse – Inbound
At Amgen Breda, medicines are labeled, assembled, stored, and eventually shipped to various countries worldwide. Every day more than 1000 people from 38 different nationalities are working on supply chain processes, manufacturing, marketing, and sales of our medicines and clinical research into new medicines.
What you will do
As Team Lead Warehouse - Inbound (Sr Associate Warehouse), you will coordinate the workload within the Inbound Receiving process, coach and mentor team members and support Warehouse Management with problem-solving.
Responsible for day-to-day efficient & effective scheduling of resources, supervising all Warehouse Inbound operational activities, and assuring work is driven in a safe and compliant manner on the shop floor, per established GMP requirements and procedures. You have a continuous improvement attitude and may act as a delegate Warehouse Manager when needed.
Are you ready? Let’s do this. Let’s change the world .
In this vital role, you wil l:
- Be responsible and accountable for assuring daily operational Warehouse plan adherence;
- Organize, coordinate, and oversee activities within the Inbound Receiving process and team or any other (sub)team within Warehouse Operations;
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities within Warehouse Operations;
- Conduct job interviews and select new external/temp workers for Warehouse Operations;
- Coach and mentor team members on the shop floor;
- Recognize and address operational problems, identify and implement suitable solutions to ensure business continuity;
- Lead departmental team huddles and shift handovers within Warehouse Operations;
- Have the ability to act as delegate Warehouse Manager when needed.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The Team Lead Warehouse professional we seek is multitasking with these qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field, such as Logistics, Supply Chain, or equivalent through relevant work experience;
- Previous experience in a similar (supervisory) role;
- Good understanding of end-to-end operational business processes;
- Appropriate knowledge of ERP / warehouse management systems;
- Comprehensive MS Office experience;
- Relevant work experience in a distribution environment and/or pharmaceutical/GMP environment;
- Proficient in English and Dutch, both in oral and written communication.
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization.
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act.
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising competitive salary, bonus structure, fixed 13th month, holiday allowance, and collective health insurance.
- Focus on vitality with an on-site gym, a vitality program, and a restaurant with healthy food.