Back Office Support Specialist (German)
Back Office Support Specialist (German)
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
In Maastricht, over 100 employees are responsible for the sales, distribution and maintenance of radiology equipment. Our business unit Radiology is the worldwide sector leader.
THE BOS TEAM
You will be joining a dynamic team of 16 colleagues with diverse backgrounds in Back Office Support, Inside Sales and Customer Service. The team is passionate for performance, and delivering state of the art Service to our internal customers all over the globe.
The great thing is that you will get a lot of freedom in your job and you will work in a fun team. It’s a very diverse team in both age and nationalities and we have an informal culture. You have a lot of contact with your colleagues in different departments, while you are coordinating our efforts to provide great service.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The challenge of the Back Office Support (BOS) team is to support other Bayer teams all over Europe in their service related activities, while assuring compliance and efficiency and driving customer satisfaction. We are the spider in the web between several departments such as Warehousing & Transportation, Accounting, Field Service, Inside Sales etc..
• As a Back Office Support Specialist your main task in the team is to provide excellent support by becoming the subject matter expert. You will be handling queries, providing service information and order statuses to your internal customers, and following up on SAP or Global process related questions.
• You support the field service engineers in their day to day operations and the Field Service administration processes by handling reports, updating equipment records, re-processing orders and solving potential issues that could prevent invoicing and stock replenishment.
• You support the Inside Sales Team with accurate contract entry and administration and ensure correct revenue allocation.
• You will love working in our open office space because it makes the collaboration with your colleagues even better. If you feel like having a chat, simply step into one of the coffee corners. If you need to focus, there are one-person offices to do so. In our meeting rooms, you even get to write on the walls.
Are you in for a new challenge in an innovative, digital environment? Would you like to work for a department that is very ambitious and wants to become the solution provider in Radiology?
Our business unit Radiology is part of our Pharmaceuticals division. At Bayer, we understand the importance of accurate diagnosis. By providing products and tools that help enhance medical images and increase diagnostic confidence, we make a strong impact on the field of Radiology. Let’s join our forces!
WHO ARE YOU
• service minded and a natural flair to bring things accurately and professionally.
• structured, process oriented in order to make effective and efficient independent decisions to solve problems based on customer needs and requirements in an international atmosphere.
• your knowledge of SAP enables you to understand the processes and quickly be up and running.
• a born team player, but also able to work independently.
• Well-developed communicative and collaborative skills
• hands-on approach and flexibility helps you in being customer focused; a good time manager -able to prioritize tasks and activities and to easily switch between them.
• a perfect command of the German language and a full professional proficiency in English is a must.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
As a modern employer, we take care of our employees and help them find a balance between career development opportunities and personal life planning. We offer our employees a wide range of career prospects, a modern working environment and competitive compensation. Bayer employees benefit from great employment conditions, such as:
A gross monthly salary between €2863,- and €3579,- based on a 40-hour workweek, depending on your education and work experience
An additional 8% holiday allowance, year-end premium, and a bonus (based on company results)
34 days of leave
You have the option to work from home, but we expect you at least 2 days per week at the office.
A solid retirement plan and bicycle lease plan
An inspiring working environment with professional and committed colleagues
A successful innovative organization with international career possibilities
Challenges and possibilities to learn and to develop
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Are you looking for a new challenge? Apply online by sending us your resume and cover letter. Do you have a question or do you want to learn more about the position? You can always contact Nienke Klaar via firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-25108465.
What can you expect? The application process consists of a personality questionnaire and an interview with the recruiter and hiring manager.
We aim to provide opportunities for our talented employees and encourage their professional growth. Therefore, we give priority to internal candidates throughout the entire application process. External applications will be considered only after all internal candidates have been evaluated.
|15-11-2023 - 31-12-2023
|Customer Operations and Support