Trainee Order to Cash
Trainee Order to Cash
At Bayer, we are visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and strive for a world where 'Health for all, hunger for none' is no longer a dream but a real ambition. We do this with energy, curiosity and strong dedication. In doing so, we constantly learn from unique perspectives that others offer us, we broaden our thinking, expand our possibilities and redefine 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to come work with us. If you aspire to a varied and meaningful career together with brilliant and versatile colleagues, to really make a difference, there is only one choice.
Are you looking for an internship where you can make a difference and are part of a team of experts?
An incredible opportunity to gain broad experience within a market-leading, innovative, multinational company exists. This is a chance to work in a multicultural environment within a highly motivated and professional team; the prospect of career advancement; a chance to build the future that you have always imagined.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As intern for Order to Cash, you will support the team in both operations management as well as continuous improvement activities to improve our way of working and secure customer deliveries in a sensitive logistics environment. From Maastricht we are the Bayer global hub for Medical Devices in the Radiology sector, supplying finished goods, spare parts in Europe, Asia and Latin-America, with the oversight of two regional distribution centers and mobile repair inventory. The internship provides an excellent opportunity to learn a very broad spectrum of logistics in a fast, agile and very passionate organization.
Activities can include, but are not limited to:
• Learn (on the job training, work instructions) pre-defined business processes such as the tools management or inventory control / cycle count process
• Create a documentation of selected business processes (work instructions)
• Deep dive analysis and questioning status quo
• Evaluate and implement process automation
• Design a to be process incl. to be IT (SAP + Excel + MS TEAMS) setup for efficient collaboration in business processes across customers, stakeholders and our team
• Support in daily operations at the Order to Cash department
Are you in for a new challenge in an innovative, digital environment? Would you like to work for a department that is very ambitious and wants to become the market leader in Radiology?
Our business unit Radiology is part of our Pharmaceuticals division. At Bayer, we understand the importance of accurate diagnosis. By providing products and tools that help enhance medical images and increase diagnostic confidence, we make a strong impact on the field of Radiology. Let’s join our forces!
WHO YOU ARE
• Studying MBO/HBO ICT
• Are available for a period of 6 months
• Have knowledge and experience with logistics operations from previous internships and studies (such as inventory control models, cycle counting, inbound and outbound management)
• Have a strong improvement mindset and are willing to challenge processes
• Possess strong communication skills are required for written and oral presentations
• Have good expertise in MS Excel to improve reports and automated updates
• Possess knowledge of robotic process automation and workflow tools such as MS forms
• Are fluent in Dutch and English, written as well as spoken, is required
• Description of critical skills: self-motivated, innovative, independent, networker, agility, results orientation, collaboration, planning
• Living in or near Maastricht
WHAT BAYER OFFERS YOU
As a modern employer, we take care of our interns. We help them find a balance between career development opportunities and personal life planning. We offer our interns a wide range of learning opportunities, a modern working environment and a competitive compensation. Bayer interns benefit from great employment conditions, such as:
• An internship allowance of €400 per month based on a full-time work week.
• The opportunity to gain practical experience within a market-leading, international organization.
• Due to a broad scope of activities, you will get to deal with many different people and processes within Bayer Medical Care.
• Many international career opportunities.
• Gaining experience in a team of enthusiastic, professional and driven colleagues.
Be innovative, be Bayer. We shape the future of everyday health, patient care and agriculture. Together, we can advance health and nutrition for all. Guided by our purpose ‘science for a better life’, rooted in our LIFE-values and steered by the organization’s strategy, we reach for our ambitious vision. Help bring this vision to life: Health for all, hunger for none.
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION
Are you looking for a new challenge? Apply online by sending us your resume and cover letter.
Do you have a question or do you want to learn more about the position? You can always contact Nienke Klaar via Nienke.email@example.com.
What can you expect? The application process consists of a phone screening, a personality questionnaire and reasoning test and an interview with the recruiter and hiring manager.
|16-08-2023 - 01-10-2023
|Supply Chain Management