Working with Us
Challenging. Meaningful. Life-changing. Those aren’t words that are usually associated with a job. But working at Bristol Myers Squibb is anything but usual. Here, uniquely interesting work happens every day, in every department. From optimizing a production line to the latest breakthroughs in cell therapy, this is work that transforms the lives of patients, and the careers of those who do it. You’ll get the chance to grow and thrive through opportunities uncommon in scale and scope, alongside high-achieving teams rich in diversity. Take your career farther than you thought possible.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. Read more: careers.bms.com/working-with-us .
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated manager to join our Enterprise Systems and B2M Integrations department. As a key member of the team, you will serve as a liaison between local business functions and the global IT department. Your primary responsibility will be to align between business needs and IT solutions by providing technical expertise and support for the Enterprise systems with focus on S/4HANA.
- Act as a liaison between local business functions and the global IT department, ensuring effective communication and understanding between the two.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders (Manufacturing, Supply Chain, MS&T, Quality & Facilities) to analyze and understand their requirements and translate them into comprehensive business and technical specifications.
- Provide technical guidance and suggestions for system solutions with focus on S/4HANA, helping the organization meet its strategic objectives.
- Support the business by addressing technical questions, resolving issues, and providing expert advice on IT-related matters.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the organization's business processes and IT systems to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Propose IT solutions for continuous improvement, efficiency gains, and enhanced business performance.
- Gather and document detailed business requirements, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and alignment with the organization's strategic goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth implementation of system changes, enhancements, and upgrades.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 3-5+ years’ experience as an IT consultant or similar role, with a focus on ERP systems and project management, preferably in the bio-pharma industry.
- Experience working as an Analyst with S/4HANA & preferably understanding IT system integrations.
- Familiarity with Enterprise IT systems such as Dell Boomi, IBM Maximo, LIMS (LabWare), MES (Syncade) and Veeva is a plus.
- Knowledge of cGMP and good documentation practices, and the ability to monitor deviations and support audits.
- Understanding of business processes and their interdependencies with IT systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels, including technical and non-technical teams.
- Experience with project management methodologies and tools is a plus.
- Continuous learning mindset and a proactive approach to keeping up with industry trends and technologies.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently.
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn’t perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be one step away from work that will transform your life and career.
Uniquely Interesting Work, Life-changing Careers
With a single vision as inspiring as “Transforming patients’ lives through science™ ”, every BMS employee plays an integral role in work that goes far beyond ordinary. Each of us is empowered to apply our individual talents and unique perspectives in an inclusive culture, promoting diversity in clinical trials, while our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is a necessary job function of this role, which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and it enhances the Company culture.
BMS is dedicated to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace accommodations/adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request a reasonable workplace accommodation/adjustment prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodations/adjustments in completing this application, or in any part of the recruitment process, direct your inquiries to email@example.com . Visit careers.bms.com/ eeo -accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS cares about your well-being and the well-being of our staff, customers, patients, and communities. As a result, the Company strongly recommends that all employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and keep up to date with Covid-19 boosters.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.