Working with Us
Challenging. Meaningful. Life-changing. Those aren’t words that are usually associated with a job. But working at Bristol Myers Squibb is anything but usual. Here, uniquely interesting work happens every day, in every department. From optimizing a production line to the latest breakthroughs in cell therapy, this is work that transforms the lives of patients, and the careers of those who do it. You’ll get the chance to grow and thrive through opportunities uncommon in scale and scope, alongside high-achieving teams rich in diversity. Take your career farther than you thought possible.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. Read more: careers.bms.com/working-with-us .
Bristol Myers Squibb Netherlands
Bristol Myers Squibb has been active in the Dutch market for over 50 years, employing people across a range of activities and business units in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
The Netherlands is also home to our first European Cell Therapy facility , located at the Leiden Bio Science Park, the largest life sciences cluster of The Netherlands. This new state of the art facility is focused on commercial manufacturing with capabilities for multi-product Cell Therapy manufacturing. You can become part of this exciting journey. Check out this video if you want to know more about it!
The Netherlands has everything it takes to become the medicines hub of Europe, the so-called Boston by the North Sea. As we continue to expand our footprint by building this new site, we are looking to grow our team.
Would you like to become an important chain in our worldwide network to bring this new personalized treatment to patients suffering from blood cancer? Join us and be a game changer!
Bristol Myers Squibb is seeking Manager of, LMS Administration and Document Control, at the Cell Therapy Facility (CTF) in Leiden (the Netherlands). The Manager coordinates and directs the activities of the Document Control and GMP training LMS Team. This role will be responsible for managing the team that manages the document control and training request processes for a new manufacturing facility in Leiden. The team executes the initiation, processing, routing, distribution and archiving of cGMP records for the Leiden CTF (mostly digital in an existing document management system) and processing training requests through a digital ticketing system in a timely manner.
The Manager, along with their team, helps assure compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations and company procedures by facilitating and assisting the site with GMP document revision and creation, controlled document issuance, and periodic document reviews and the execution of Training Requests. This position will be a champion for quality principles and compliance within the Leiden Cell Therapy organization.
This position reports to the Associate Director, GMP Training Associate Director, Training & Document Management• Compliance and Quality Systems
- Oversees, coordinates and prioritizes the daily activities of the Document Control and GMP training LMS Team.
- Communicates and coordinates within the department and with other departments to ensure documents are received and distributed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Ensures timely processing of controlled document change requests.
- Ensures timely processing of site training requests thru ticketing system.
- Distributes controlled documents according to company procedures.
- Provides direction on the document change control business process for Leiden CTF.
- Ensures alignment of department procedures with global and site policies and procedures.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for the electronic document management system to internal and external clients.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in GMP training and document management preferably in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- A minimum of 5 years of leadership experience in a regulated environment
- Preferred experience with Veeva doc management
- Proven experience in Health Authority inspection preparation and management (backroom and/or front room) is required.
- Direct experience with the administration of an electronic document management system (EDMS) and electronic document management system (ELMS)
- Experience in providing guidance on compliance issues.
- Demonstrated knowledge of at least one enterprise computer-related system used for recording of Quality System data
Disclaimer: For any third parties or external agencies, please, be informed we do not accept unsolicited requests, proposals, applications or profiles for any of our roles at BMS.
Why You Should Apply
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn’t perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be one step away from work that will transform your life and career.
Uniquely Interesting Work, Life-changing Careers
With a single vision as inspiring as “Transforming patients’ lives through science™ ”, every BMS employee plays an integral role in work that goes far beyond ordinary. Each of us is empowered to apply our individual talents and unique perspectives in an inclusive culture, promoting diversity in clinical trials, while our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is a necessary job function of this role, which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and it enhances the Company culture.
BMS is dedicated to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace accommodations/adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request a reasonable workplace accommodation/adjustment prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodations/adjustments in completing this application, or in any part of the recruitment process, direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org . Visit careers.bms.com/ eeo -accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS cares about your well-being and the well-being of our staff, customers, patients, and communities. As a result, the Company strongly recommends that all employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and keep up to date with Covid-19 boosters.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.