Working with Us
Challenging. Meaningful. Life-changing. Those aren’t words that are usually associated with a job. But working at Bristol Myers Squibb is anything but usual. Here, uniquely interesting work happens every day, in every department. From optimizing a production line to the latest breakthroughs in cell therapy, this is work that transforms the lives of patients, and the careers of those who do it. You’ll get the chance to grow and thrive through opportunities uncommon in scale and scope, alongside high-achieving teams rich in diversity. Take your career farther than you thought possible.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. Read more: careers.bms.com/working-with-us .
Bristol Myers Squibb Netherlands
Bristol Myers Squibb has been active in the Dutch market for over 50 years, employing people across a range of activities and business units in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
The Netherlands is also home to our first European Cell Therapy facility , located at the Leiden Bio Science Park, the largest life sciences cluster of The Netherlands. This new state of the art facility is focused on commercial manufacturing with capabilities for multi-product Cell Therapy manufacturing. You can become part of this exciting journey. Check out this video if you want to know more about it!
The Netherlands has everything it takes to become the medicines hub of Europe, the so-called Boston by the North Sea. As we continue to expand our footprint by building this new site, we are looking to grow our team.
Would you like to become an important chain in our worldwide network to bring this new personalized treatment to patients suffering from blood cancer? Join us and be a game changer!
Bristol Myers Squibb is seeking a Manager QA Warehouse Shopfloor for the Disposition Operations organization at the Cell Therapy Facility (CTF) in Leiden, The Netherlands. The Manager, QA is responsible for providing quality oversight for the QA Shop Floor warehouse program, for operations related to receiving, storage and shipping of incoming materials, components, and patient product activities at the Leiden CTF, in accordance with BMS policies, standards, procedures and Global cGMP. The role will oversee the routine and timely real-time review of associated batch records, records and/or logbooks, and resolving quality issues related to logistic, Warehouse or Kitting activities. ensuring warehouse compliance with all applicable regulations and guidelines.
As well, working with QA Warehouse Shop Floor Specialists/QA Senior Specialists and Warehouse Personnel to resolve warehousing issues.
- Participates in the startup of the Leiden Cell Therapy facility, including the development of Standard Operating Procedures, training, and business processes supporting incoming material disposition and visual inspection of incoming materials.
- Supervises and performs the execution of routine warehouse activities by ensuring all relevant documentation associated is accounted for, completed, and approved under GMP standards.
- Verify accuracy and acceptability of documentation, such as Certificate of Analysis or deviation reports, to support material disposition.
- Assess if damaged incoming material is acceptable for receipt per, Incoming Material Receipt, procedures.
- Provides coaching, training, and professional development to team members to develop their skills and create an environment of continuous learning, improvement, and innovation. Develop process improvement strategies to supports execution of site continuous improvement projects.
- Contributes to and supports the site team which prepares for, hosts, and responds to Health Authority inspection reviews and approvals of the facility and products. Additionally, participates and supports internal and external audit activities as needed,
Qualifications & Experience
- B.S. in a life or physical science related discipline. Minimum of 6 years of pharmaceutical experience or related GMP industry. Previous people or team leadership experience is desired.
- Must have knowledge and experience with cGMP manufacturing, Quality, and compliance as well as EU and global cGMP requirements.
- Demonstrates a high degree of attention to detail, with strong documentation expertise. Able to effectively multi-task and demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to prepare written communications and communicate problems to management with clarity and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong business partner relationships internally and with cross-functional teams. Able to effectively work across functional groups and teams to ensure requirements are met.
Disclaimer: For any third parties or external agencies, please, be informed we do not accept unsolicited requests, proposals, applications or profiles for any of our roles at BMS.
Why You Should Apply
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn’t perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be one step away from work that will transform your life and career.
Uniquely Interesting Work, Life-changing Careers
With a single vision as inspiring as “Transforming patients’ lives through science™ ”, every BMS employee plays an integral role in work that goes far beyond ordinary. Each of us is empowered to apply our individual talents and unique perspectives in an inclusive culture, promoting diversity in clinical trials, while our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is a necessary job function of this role, which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and it enhances the Company culture.
BMS is dedicated to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace accommodations/adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request a reasonable workplace accommodation/adjustment prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodations/adjustments in completing this application, or in any part of the recruitment process, direct your inquiries to email@example.com . Visit careers.bms.com/ eeo -accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS cares about your well-being and the well-being of our staff, customers, patients, and communities. As a result, the Company strongly recommends that all employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and keep up to date with Covid-19 boosters.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.