Working with Us
Challenging. Meaningful. Life-changing. Those aren’t words that are usually associated with a job. But working at Bristol Myers Squibb is anything but usual. Here, uniquely interesting work happens every day, in every department. From optimizing a production line to the latest breakthroughs in cell therapy, this is work that transforms the lives of patients, and the careers of those who do it. You’ll get the chance to grow and thrive through opportunities uncommon in scale and scope, alongside high-achieving teams rich in diversity. Take your career farther than you thought possible.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. Read more: careers.bms.com/working-with-us .
Bristol Myers Squibb Netherlands
Bristol Myers Squibb has been active in the Dutch market for over 50 years, employing people across a range of activities and business units in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
The Netherlands is also home to our first European Cell Therapy facility , located at the Leiden Bio Science Park, the largest life sciences cluster of The Netherlands. This new state of the art facility is focused on commercial manufacturing with capabilities for multi-product Cell Therapy manufacturing. You can become part of this exciting journey. Check out this video if you want to know more about it!
The Netherlands has everything it takes to become the medicines hub of Europe, the so-called Boston by the North Sea. As we continue to expand our footprint by building this new site, we are looking to grow our team.
Would you like to become an important chain in our worldwide network to bring this new personalized treatment to patients suffering from blood cancer? Join us and be a game changer!
Leiden Site is seeking a dynamic hands-on Warehouse Process Implementation Manager to join a highly motivated team of Materials Management and Supply Chain professionals. You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a minimal amount of direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities. You will upon request independently develop, plan and implement processes to introduce new Warehouse & Logistic processes into the workplace effectively. This role is accountable to manage the implementation strategy as well as the required resources.
- Implement internal /external Warehouse processes and manage implementation strategy to meet Leiden Supply Chain demands.
- Serve as Warehousing SME and main point of contact during BMS partner implementations.
- Communicate with stakeholders inside and outside of Warehouse & Supply Chain to drive successful outcomes for the site and functional business unit.
- If required be present at external supplier location.
- Communicate with EU Warehouse functions on Supplier performance business review.
- Review of agreement records to ensure contractual commitments are met during the implementation life cycle.
- Maintain and communicate internal and external process performance metrics.
- Create SOPs to support implementation activities.
- Trouble shooting in case of internal / external issues.
Sponsor and Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant education in Science, Facilities and Engineering on HBO / Bachelor level.
- Advanced knowledge of fundamental concepts of Warehouse and Supply Chain processes.
- Experience in implementation of 3PL warehousing.
- 5 – 10 years of advanced experience in a cGMP Warehouse process support environment.
- Advanced proficiency in ERP systems and analytics tools.
- Participation in and/or lead cross-functional teams to improve Warehouse systems, processes, or internal/external performance.
- Experience with lean six sigma projects and change execution management.
- General dangerous goods experience and certifications are a plus.
Disclaimer: For any third parties or external agencies, please, be informed we do not accept unsolicited requests, proposals, applications or profiles for any of our roles at BMS.
Why You Should Apply
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn’t perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be one step away from work that will transform your life and career.
Uniquely Interesting Work, Life-changing Careers
With a single vision as inspiring as “Transforming patients’ lives through science™ ”, every BMS employee plays an integral role in work that goes far beyond ordinary. Each of us is empowered to apply our individual talents and unique perspectives in an inclusive culture, promoting diversity in clinical trials, while our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is a necessary job function of this role, which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and it enhances the Company culture.
BMS is dedicated to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace accommodations/adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request a reasonable workplace accommodation/adjustment prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodations/adjustments in completing this application, or in any part of the recruitment process, direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org . Visit careers.bms.com/ eeo -accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS cares about your well-being and the well-being of our staff, customers, patients, and communities. As a result, the Company strongly recommends that all employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and keep up to date with Covid-19 boosters.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.