Internship - Procurement Assistant
Are you ready to dive into the dynamic world of procurement and contribute to enhancing efficiency through process improvement? Join us as a Procurement Assistant Intern, where you will play a pivotal role in improving procurement-related processes, including master data catalogues, process automation, and digitalization. This internship offers a unique opportunity to assist in implementing work programs that aim to make end-to-end processes more effective.
Key Objectives :
In this role, you will play a key part in completing and validating X-Entity Supplier Log and Supplier Master Data, contributing to the design and automation of the Supplier Evaluation process. Collaborate on the creation of a Master Catalogue for Direct Spend items, ensuring its completion and aiding in the maintenance of the Purchased Price List. Additionally, contribute to the automation of the Market Consultation process and the digitalization of New Items requests. This internship provides a unique opportunity to enhance your skills in procurement while actively contributing to innovative process transformations.
X-Entity Supplier Log and Supplier Master Data :
- Assist in the completion and validation of X-Entity Supplier Log and Supplier Master Data.
- Contribute to the design and automation of the Supplier Evaluation process.
Master Catalogue for Direct Spend Items :
- Collaborate on the completion of the Master Catalogue for Direct Spend items.
- Support in maintaining and updating the Purchased Price List.
Market Consultation and New Items Request Automation :
- Contribute to the automation of the Consultation to the Market process through digital forms.
- Assist in the digitalization of the New Items request process.
Your profile :
- Currently enrolled in a relevant HBO/MBO program, ex. Business, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- English Language Mandatory
Throughout this internship, you will :
- Gain hands-on experience in improving procurement processes.
- Work in a collaborative and dynamic team environment.
- Learn from experienced professionals in the industry.
Excited about the opportunity to enhance procurement processes? Join us on this exciting journey as a Procurement Assistant Intern and actively contribute to making our end-to-end processes more efficient through innovative solutions!
"I found my time as an intern at Cerba Research enjoyable and instructive. I was immediately taken in by my colleagues and never felt like an intern. I was really part of the team" - former intern”
Internship at Cerba Research in The Netherlands
Cerba Research appreciates you and your unique talents as an intern. Through our internship program, you will have the opportunity to work in an international scale-up organization with multiple cultures.
On the onboarding day you start together with the other new colleagues to get to know them and Cerba Research. Your supervisor will help you to optimize the learning process, while teaching you the skills that will allow you to grow throughout your career. With the projects you work on, you will have plenty of opportunities to learn, apply your skills, and ask questions. This is the perfect place to develop yourself and discover life at Cerba Research.
You will join a diverse, social, dynamic, and highly motivated team of professionals, all of whom contribute to our mission to improve people's health.
Excited? Please contact us or apply