Digital CX Manager
Chiesi is seeking a Digital CX Manager to join the Benelux Digital CX team. This role offers an excellent opportunity for a customer experience expert with people management skills. Are you looking for a challenging job and bring Digital CX within a pharmaceutical company to a higher level? And do you want to work in a Great Place to Work certified organization? Please read on if you answered both questions with yes.
What will you do?
As the Digital CX Manager you are responsible for the online, digital or internet marketing within Chiesi Benelux. You are familiar with the content needs of the target groups of Chiesi Benelux and occupy yourself with all marketing carried out via the internet or relating to new media. Examples here are content marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, SEO and SEA or marketing automation and A/B testing. In addition, the Digital CX Manager arranges for the development, implementation, monitoring and optimisation of digital campaigns and also manages the Digital & CX Team.
Furthermore, you will:
- Prepare, implement and adjust a Digital & Content Plan in such way that an optimal contribution has been made to the strategic and sales targets of Chiesi Benelux;
- Develop and distribute content Content in such a way that the organisation can be optimally found and that the target groups are interested and involved and have been reached;
- Be responsible for the CX and Digital strategy for Chiesi Benelux. You prepare and realise plans with clear and concrete objectives with the result that customers are happy and come back on a regular basis;
- Work on various CX and Digital projects;
- Give advice and support with digital content and campaigns have been given in such a way that those involved are familiar with the (im-)possibilities, have a wider knowledge and feel they are receiving optimal support;
- Ensure the Digital processes have been optimized;
- Manage the people in the Digital CX team.
We offer you the following:
- An attractive salary in line with your experience;
- Bonus structure based on performance and company result;
- Empower yourself: lots of Learning & Development opportunities
- Unique opportunity to work for an Italian family-owned company with a strong emphasis on our values and behavior;
- Work for the largest pharmaceutical group in the world which is Certified B Corporations;
- Opportunity to work (partly) from home;
- Attractive pension scheme;
- Attractive health insurance;
- Business and fun combined; for example a 3-day trip with the complete Benelux team.
Chiesi uses diversity and inclusion as a source of innovation and creativity. Therefore, we welcome all applications regardless of ethnic origin, age, gender, disability, sexual identity, ideology or religion.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an analytical and strategic manager with an entrepreneurial mindset. You are the right person when you have a strong understanding of data analysis and the ability to use it to develop targeted campaigns and customer journeys.
Furthermore, you can identify key customer segments, analyze their behavior, and create personalized messages and offers that resonate with them.
You should be able to identify opportunities and develop new strategies that will help to improve the customer experience and drive revenue growth for the company.
Creativity is another essential skill for this role.
- Your working and thinking level is a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in relevant areas, such as marketing;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of working experience in a similar role with managing professionals and strategic responsibilities;
- You have experience with customer segmentation and its follow-up in various digital channels;
- You have experience with systematic working and project management and coordination;
- You have experience with Google Analytics, dashboard tools and the optimisation of websites;
- You have good oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of and experience with the Dutch healthcare landscape is preferred.
Are you still interested?
Nice! We are looking forward to receiving your application! Click on the ‘Apply now’ button and upload your CV and motivation letter, and we will contact you. Questions? Then contact Femke Roze at 06 83623681.
The Chiesi Benelux affiliate is part of Chiesi Group, an international group based in Parma. Chiesi is research-oriented, with over 85 years of experience, present in 31 countries. The Chiesi Group researches, develops and markets innovative drugs in three specific areas: AIR: product and services in the respiratory field; CARE: product and services in specialty (specialist) care; RARE product and services in rare and ultra-rare-diseases.
Since 2019 we are a certified B Corp, while, in 2018, we changed our legal status to a Benefit Company, realizing the desire to measure our impact on society and the environment, combining the need to generate value for the business to acting as a positive force for the community in which we live.