Medical Customer Project Manager
Chiesi is looking for a Medical Customer Project Manager to join the Benelux affiliate. This role offers a great opportunity for an experienced professional who wants to grow (further) into the medical field. Do you want to bring people together in the Dutch healthcare landscape? Are you open to work for a Great Place to Work certified organization?
What will you do?
As a Medical Customer Project Manager you contribute to the customer centric activities of the business unit AIR. You initiate, execute and implement healthcare projects which are the result of our brand strategy, from the trends in the assigned region, and always in co-creation with our customers.
Furthermore, you will:
- Study the order and project information and consult with the relevant stakeholders involved about matters including the project approach, phasing of the work, division of roles and specific requirements and wishes;
- Prepare project plans with the estimates, budgets and prepare business cases for projects;
- Monitor the required internal approval processes in (financial) systems and proactive budget management;
- Identify and initiate partnerships for joint local/regional partnerships;
- Manage functionally involved project members and always maintains an overview of the project plan in order to achieve the targets;
- Monitor the project’s progress and internal and external developments that affect the execution of the project and makes adjustments, where necessary;
- Take care of the practical project coordination, priority setting and an effective and efficient division of roles and duties;
- Ensure that projects have been delivered and implemented with results that meet the project targets in the project plan;
- Contribute to market development activities and (omnichannel) marketing;
- Flag up developments, trends and projects in the regional market, identifies chances and threats and translates them into actions for Chiesi;
- Proactively initiate proposals for the development of the region to reach the desired level;
- Advise and inform (potential) customers of Chiesi, project-based, about Chiesi, its services and (new) products and developments;
- Develop concrete (project) proposals and cooperation agreements;
- Conduct negotiations with (potential) customers and make agreements.
We offer you the following:
- An attractive salary in line with your experience;
- Bonus structure based on performance and company result;
- Empower yourself: lots of Learning & Development opportunities
- Unique opportunity to work for an Italian family-owned company with a strong emphasis on our values and behavior;
- Work for the largest pharmaceutical group in the world which is Certified B Corporations;
- Opportunity to work (partly) from home;
- Attractive pension scheme;
- Chiesi will take care of 50% of the costs of your (and your family’s) health insurance;
- Business and fun combined; for example a 3-day trip with the complete Benelux team.
Who are we looking for?
Someone with a commercial and creative mindset. You know how the Dutch healthcare landscape works and know how to bring important stakeholders together. Next to that you can manage a project and you are a strong teamplayer. Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English are key for this role.
- Working and thinking level: Bachelor, for instance a completed life science or pharmaceutical science education or a marketing, commercial economics, business administration;
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in a commercial position, preferably within a healthcare network or knowledge organization;
- Experience with project-based working and the independent management and coordination projects and project members;
- Knowledge of and experience with the Dutch healthcare landscape;
- Knowledge of and experience with marketing strategies and implementation techniques;
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical advertising legislation (‘CGR’) (and compliance);
- Experience in the pharmaceutical and/or medical devices industry would be preferred.
Chiesi uses diversity and inclusion as a source of innovation and creativity. Therefore, we welcome all applications regardless of ethnic origin, age, gender, disability, sexual identity, ideology or religion.
Nice! We are looking forward to receiving your application! Click on the button ‘Apply now’ and upload your CV and motivation letter and we will contact you. Questions? Then contact Femke Roze at 06 83623681.
Chiesi Pharmaceuticals B.V. is the Dutch affiliate of Chiesi Group, an international group based in Parma. Chiesi is research-oriented, with over 85 years of experience, present in 31 countries. The Chiesi Group researches, develops and markets innovative drugs in three specific areas: AIR (products and services in the respiratory field, from infants to adults), RARE (innovative solutions and personalized services to improve the quality of life of patients with rare and ultra-rare diseases) and CARE (products and services to support specialist care, personal care and well-being).
Since 2019 we are a certified B Corp, while, in 2018, we changed our legal status to a Benefit Company, realizing the desire to measure our impact on society and the environment, combining the need to generate value for the business to acting as a positive force for the community in which we live.