Medical Science Liaison
Chiesi is looking for a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) for the region South-East Netherlands to join the Benelux affiliate. This role offers a great opportunity for a graduate with a (bio)medical or pharmacy background. Do you want to kick-start your career and learn and develop yourself in an Italian family-owned company? Are you open to work for a Great Place to Work and B Corporation certified organization?
What will you do?
As a MSL you are the face of Chiesi in the field and you are responsible for Chiesi’s relationships with customers. You bring Chiesi’s medical-scientific message to the customers and collect medical, market and competitor insights from the field. The MSL identifies chances and takes action accordingly. By exchanging medical-scientific (product) information, you contribute to the optimization of the knowledge of Chiesi’s products, their indication areas as well as their position in the market place.
Furthermore, you will:
- Keep up your scientific knowledge and ensure that you are familiar with relevant clinical trends and developments relating to different products and our strategic indication areas;
- Organize theme meetings, journal clubs, advisory boards and internal/external training sessions to share specific information about certain subjects;
- Translate scientific information into practices, share important data with physicians and discuss the analysis of that data;
- Handle external and internal questions, claims/statements, projects and events relating to Chiesi products and our therapeutic areas (medical information);
- Identify, build and maintain professional relationships with healthcare professionals and arrange for the continuing optimization of customer centricity;
- Obtain insight into the changing needs of healthcare providers and anticipate on those needs by jointly identifying and implementing possible solutions in the advantage of both the customer and Chiesi;
- Supervise the services rendered to existing customers, monitor customer loyalty and initiate activities to improve this;
- Participate in scientific congresses and symposiums and represents Chiesi there.
We offer you the following:
- An attractive salary in line with your experience;
- Bonus structure based on performance and company result;
- Empower yourself: lots of Learning & Development opportunities
- Unique opportunity to work for an Italian family-owned company with a strong emphasis on our values and behavior;
- Work for the largest pharmaceutical group in the world which is Certified B Corporations;
- Opportunity to work (partly) from home;
- Attractive pension scheme;
- Chiesi will take care of 50% of the costs of your (and your family’s) health insurance;
- Business and fun combined; for example a 3-day trip with the complete Benelux team.
Who are we looking for?
Someone with a commercial and creative mindset. You live in the North-East of the Netherlands (are willing to travel on a daily base) and you know how to build-up and maintain a network. Next to that you can manage a project and you are a strong teamplayer. Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English are key for this role.
- Completed medical scientific education at university level and the accompanying working and thinking level, e.g. medicine, pharmacy or life sciences;
- Basic knowledge of clinical developments;
- Basic knowledge of and/or experience within the field of pharmaceutical care;
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry would be preferred, mainly in the area of medical affairs.
Chiesi uses diversity and inclusion as a source of innovation and creativity. Therefore, we welcome all applications regardless of ethnic origin, age, gender, disability, sexual identity, ideology or religion.
Nice! We are looking forward to receiving your application! Click on the button ‘Apply now’ and upload your CV and motivation letter and we will contact you. Questions? Then contact Femke Roze at 06 83623681.
Chiesi Pharmaceuticals B.V. is the Dutch affiliate of Chiesi Group, an international group based in Parma. Chiesi is research-oriented, with over 85 years of experience, present in 31 countries. The Chiesi Group researches, develops and markets innovative drugs in three specific areas: AIR (products and services in the respiratory field, from infants to adults), RARE (innovative solutions and personalized services to improve the quality of life of patients with rare and ultra-rare diseases) and CARE (products and services to support specialist care, personal care and well-being).
Since 2019 we are a certified B Corp, while, in 2018, we changed our legal status to a Benefit Company, realizing the desire to measure our impact on society and the environment, combining the need to generate value for the business to acting as a positive force for the community in which we live.