Chiesi is seeking for a Procurement Manager to join the BeNeLux Finance department. This role offers a great opportunity to actively shape and establish a procurement function "from scratch" in an international. Are you looking for a challenging role in a fun team and do you want to work in a Great Place to Work certified organization?
What you will be doing
You will establish, lead and manage the Procurement function for the Benelux which is responsible for the sourcing and purchasing of goods and services for the company. As a Procurement Business Partner you work closely with budget holders, ensure adherence to established procurement procedures. Your goal is to ensure compliant, ethical and sustainable procurement of goods or services, which deliver value for money, cost benefits and/or innovation to the organization. Next to that, you are responsible for ensuring that adequate contracts and service agreements with suppliers are in place. You manage on-going relationships to ensure that supplier performance is in line with agreed contracts, standards and expectations.
Your key tasks and activities will be:
- Continually develop, renew and enhance internal procurement procedures, ensuring internal adherence by all functional areas/stakeholders and specifically with Global Procurement Guidelines about local organization structure and processes.
- Train and mentor internal colleagues from all areas of the business on procurement processes.
- Develop and implement short and long term strategies designed to drive value for money, optimize costs, improve quality and service or add significant enhancement to existing offerings. Ensure focus on value, performance level, sustainability and continuous improvement.
- Anticipate company needs and requirements by keeping abreast of market developments.
- Undertake timely and regular Supplier Relationship Management reviews and if necessary implement corrective action planning with suppliers.
- Establish and maintain a consistent approach to performance management across all suppliers and contracts through effective Supplier Relationship Management processes with the aim of delivering value for money, optimizing cost and improving service levels.
- Undertake research on possible new suppliers prior to a tendering process / procurement of goods and service and/or market developments with stakeholders.
- Track and report on the financial impact and/or improvements created through procurement initiatives by establishing and regularly reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and Key Financial Indicators (KFI’s)
- Establish, track and report on all Procurement activity, ensuring regular and timely progress updates to the Senior Management team.
- An attractive salary in line with your experience
- Bonus structure based on performance and company results
- Unique opportunity to work for an Italian family-owned company with a strong emphasis on our values and behaviour
- Work for the largest pharmaceutical group in the world which is Certified B Corporations®
- Opportunity to work (partly) from home
- Attractive pension scheme
- Chiesi will take care of 50% of the costs of your (and your family’s) health insurance
- Business and fun combined; for example a 3-day trip with the complete Benelux team
Who are we looking for?
Someone with strong strategic and analytical skills. You are customer focused and have the ability to convince another and to negotiate and network. Assertiveness and resilience are key for this role. Next to that you are solution-oriented and self-motivated with good organizational skills.
- Masters degree in Economics, Logistics, Business Administration, Supply Chain or Purchasing Management;
- At least 5 years of experience in procurement;
- Project management experience;
- Strong business acumen combined with in-depth knowledge of procurement policies and procedures;
- Initial leadership experiences;
- Excellent oral and written communicative skills in both Dutch/French and English.
Nice! We are looking forward to receiving your application! Click on the button ‘Apply now’ and upload your CV and motivation letter and we will contact you. Questions? Then contact Femke Roze at 06 83623681.
The Chiesi Benelux affiliate is part of Chiesi Group, an international group based in Parma. Chiesi is research-oriented, with over 85 years of experience, present in 31 countries. The Chiesi Group researches, develops and markets innovative drugs in three specific areas: AIR: product and services in the respiratory field; CARE: product and services in specialty (specialist) care; RARE product and services in rare and ultra-rare-diseases.
Since 2019 we are a certified B Corp, while, in 2018, we changed our legal status to a Benefit Company, realizing the desire to measure our impact on society and the environment, combining the need to generate value for the business to acting as a positive force for the community in which we live.