Senior Manager, Global HR Business Partner
At Genmab, we’re committed to building extra[not]ordinary futures together, by developing antibody products and pioneering, knock-your-socks-off therapies that change the lives of patients and the future of cancer treatment and serious diseases. From our people who are caring, candid, and impact-driven to our business, which is innovative and rooted in science, we believe that being proudly unique, determined to be our best, and authentic is essential to fulfilling our purpose.
Are you a strategic HR powerhouse ready to make a significant impact? As a Senior HR Business Partner at Genmab, you'll play a crucial role in supporting managers across assigned functional areas. You'll partner with Global HR and COE teams to ensure the most effective HR processes and programs are deployed, driving stellar performance within your groups.
- Collaborate with leadership to improve engagement, retention, and organizational efficiency.
- Oversee talent management and performance processes while supporting key HR activities.
- Be the go-to coach for leaders and facilitate organizational change during Genmab's growth journey.
- Keep HR communication aligned and deliver outstanding HR services to your organization.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent experience in Human Resource Management or a comparable field.
- At least 8 years of HR Generalist experience, with global HR exposure preferred.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences industry is a plus.
- Familiarity with HR systems and project management will be advantageous.
- SHRM-CP, PHR, SPHR, or similar certification is a bonus.
Ready to lead entrepreneurial HR initiatives in a matrixed environment? Your critical thinking, communication prowess, and people leadership skills are the perfect match for our global team!
Don't miss the chance to shape Genmab's work culture, drive employee success, and support the journey to save lives and change the world! Apply now and become a part of our mission to transform healthcare.
Proactively handles full employee life cycle processes including staffing, employee relations, compensation, performance management, career pathing, and training and development etc.
Handles employee relations for your group/ site by accordance of the local labor laws
Handles queries/ concerns from employees and managers of your group/ site on HR-related matters
Works collaboratively with Business teams/ HR CoEs/ site teams in diagnosing & solving simple business problems for own group.
Ensures data reporting for own group/ local site and provides data-based insights as needed
Collaborates with HR CoEs in functional projects like organization design, organizational change initiatives etc. by sharing insights and making suggestions
- You are passionate about our purpose and genuinely care about our mission to transform the lives of patients through innovative cancer treatment
- You bring rigor and excellence to all that you do. You are a fierce believer in our rooted-in-science approach to problem-solving
- You are a generous collaborator who can work in teams with diverse backgrounds
- You are determined to do and be your best and take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team
- You are not afraid to grapple with the unknown and be innovative
- You have experience working in a fast-growing, dynamic company (or a strong desire to)
- You work hard and are not afraid to have a little fun while you do so
Genmab leverages the effectiveness of an agile working environment, when possible, for the betterment of employee work-life balance. Our offices are designed as open, community-based spaces that work to connect employees while being immersed in our state-of-the-art laboratories. Whether you’re in one of our collaboratively designed office spaces or working remotely, we thrive on connecting with each other to innovate.
Founded in 1999 in Copenhagen, Denmark, Genmab is an innovative biotech company that has become a leader in antibody biology and innovation. Our product pipeline and next-generation antibody technologies are the result of our strong company culture, a deep passion for innovation, and desire to transform cancer treatment and serious diseases.
When you work with us, you’ll be part of a warm, fun, dynamic community, and team up with some of the best, most authentic individuals in locations around the world, who care deeply and share in a relentless drive to innovate and create transformational medicines. People who are candid, impact-driven, and a little unconventional; who seek out and embrace the opportunity to build new and bold futures within a rapidly growing and innovative biotech company; who bring their full selves to work and show up for each other - rolling up their sleeves to get the job done. This translates into a place where you can be authentically you; are empowered to innovate, build solutions, and execute; feel cared for and supported in growth; and are a critical part of changing the lives of patients around the world through transformative cancer treatment.
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are committed to fostering workplace diversity at all levels of the company and we believe it is essential for our continued success. No applicant shall be discriminated against or treated unfairly because of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information. Learn more about our commitments on our website .
Please note that if you are applying for a position in the Netherlands, Genmab’s policy for all permanently budgeted hires in NL is initially to offer a fixed-term employment contract for a year, if the employee performs well and if the business conditions do not change, renewal for an indefinite term may be considered after the fixed-term employment contract.