Posted Date: Oct 13 2023
As Key Account Manager, you are representing GSK and our respiratory portfolio to our customers in the South of Netherlands. In this role you are responsible for developing and executing your regional account plans to differentiate the our a portfolio with relevant stakeholders in your region.
We are looking for a person with prior experience and existing network amongst chest physicians and ideally other relevant lung care professionals.
As Key Account Manager, you are the person who has connections with relevant external stakeholders in order to gain and maintain (patient) access for GSK respiratoir portfolio. Responsible for supporting the execution your regional plans and to differentiate the our respiratory portfolio in your region.
- Initiate and maintain sustainable partnerships with stakeholders as chest physicians, pharmacists, specialized General practitioners and regional organizations as Care Groups, and other influencers of (regional/ local) treatment formularies.
- Coordinate GSK interactions in line with the Key Account Management plans.
- Inform (regional) formulary discussions based on value propositions of GSK portfolio and provide conditions for optimal patient access to GSK products.
- Signal new initiatives and trends in regional healthcare systems Segmentation and Targeting of Key Accounts, development and implementation of integrated regional plans in order to position full value of GSK’s medicines .
- Customer Engagement: is an expert in finding ways to approach different health care professionals and knows how to involve them in improving healthcare quality.
- Business planning: contributes to joint, long term, strategic plans with customers. Actively drives customer/account opportunities aligned with portfolio strategies and customer needs. Defines actions with long-term impact and proactively adjusts personal KPI’s based on stretched objectives and environmental customer changes.
- Stakeholder collaboration: contributes to internal and external networks to provide innovative business/healthcare solutions.
Basic Qualifications :
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- University/HBO degree or equivalent in experience (e.g. Business Management, Lifescience)
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Stategic account management experience.
- Project Management skills.
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with stakeholders in healthcare.
- Has understanding of the Dutch healthcare system.
- Fluent communication Dutch is required. Knowledge of English is a plus.
Prefered Qualifications :
If you have the following characteristics it would be a plus:
- Analytical thinking ability and pragmatic attitude.
- Collaborative, proactive and independent.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change. Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We’re committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.