Posted Date: Nov 13 2023
Job Purpose :
Medical Governance in the Netherlands provides operational support to governance related processes in the medical department. The Medical Governance Controller independently organizes various boards like GDB PAC and MLT and ensures actions and progress are tracked.
Act as pharmacovigilance back-up for all remaining LOC responsibilities in line with the MI and PV operating model of GSK.
Act as 3rd party contact point for transferred activities and provide input where required.
- Ensures management monitoring related to key medical processes in the Netherlands can be executed by organizing meetings, judgement of findings, contacting Business Owners and writing reports
- Is responsible for the completeness of documentation and analyses the content and is involved in the approval of sponsorships and grants. This requires knowledge of internal GSK as well as external legislation (CGR). Ensures documentation is audit ready/proof for the whole Grants and Donations process and for sponsorship approvals.
- Prepares Medical Leadership team meetings in collaboration with Head Medical Governance, ensures execution and follow-up actions, keeping minutes and provide input where applicable.
- Active participation in Project Advisory Committee
- Support the business by answering questions related to local regulations (CGR).
- Back up in local PV tasks which are the remainder at LOC after implementation of the new (2019) model using a 3rd party for day-to-day activities.
- Minimum level of degree: HBO
- Good planning skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Eye for detail
- Fluently speaking and writing in Dutch
- Knowledge about pharmaceutical legislation framework
- Operational excellence
- Project Planning skills
- Knowledge of Good Phamacovigilance Practice (GVP)
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We’re committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.