Clinical Study Administrator
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations. With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life. Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
We are looking for CTA based in the Netherlands
The Clinical Study Administrator (CSA) assists in the coordination and administration of the study activities from the start up to execution and close out, and within the Local Study Team (LST) to ensure quality and consistency of interventional study deliverables to time, cost and quality objectives.
- Assists in coordination and administration of clinical studies from the start-up to execution and close out
- Collects, assists in preparation, reviews, and tracks documents for the application process.
Assists in timely submission of proper application/documents to EC/IRB and, where appropriate to Regulatory Authorities for the duration of the study.
- Interfaces with Investigators, external service providers and CRAs during the document collection process to support effective delivery of a study and its documents.
- Serves as local administrative main contact and works closely with the CRAs and/or the LSAD for the duration of the study.
- Operational responsibility for the correct set-up and maintenance of the local eTMF and ISF including document tracking in accordance with ICH-GCP and local requirements.
- Ensures essential documents under their responsibility are uploaded in a timely manner to maintain the eTMF “Inspection Readiness”.
- Ensures that all study documents are ready for final archiving and completion of local part of the eTMF and supports the CRA in the close out activities for the ISF.
- Contributes to the production and maintenance of study documents, ensuring template and version compliance.
- High school/Secondary school qualifications (*), that supports skills and capabilities of the position and ensures successful conduct of responsibilities and appropriate interactions with internal and or external customers.
- Previous administrative experience preferably in the medical/ life science field.
- Proven organizational and administrative skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written Dutch and English.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.