ECOA Solutions Project Manager
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organization. We’re proud to foster an inclusive environment driving innovation and excellence, and we welcome you to join us on our mission to shape the future of clinical development.
The services hold a responsibility for implementation and maintenance of digital health systems supporting clinical development activities within the Global Development department. The incumbent will be required to provide subject matter expertise in system implementation, validation, maintenance and issue escalation.
What you will be doing:
- Lead projects and/or workstreams actively engaging team members from start to closure
- Use project management tools for lean execution of a project
- Analyze and document client complex business requirements and processes; communicate these requirements to appropriate parties
- Continuously evaluate roadmap of each technology/vendor to align with the existing/future landscape and adjust/escalate where needed
- Interact with other application team leads which have interfaces with our applications
- Follow-up and support releases for the technologies/systems in use
- User acceptance testing to be performed for each respective technology/vendor systems in use
- Identify/write system test scripts with the highest quality
- Review of System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) documentation, as applicable
- Evaluate Change Control Plan/Report as appropriate in close collaboration with IT
- Bachelor’s degree (University degree) or equivalent education required, advanced degree preferred.
- At least 6 years of operational experience in clinical trials with a pharmaceutical company and/or a CRO is required.
- Seasoned with various testing tools.
- Experience in developing use cases, user interface specifications and user requirement specification documents.
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical development processes, global clinical operations, and strategic planning is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices for vendor management is required.
- Experience with self service provides, digital platforms and technologies is preferred.
- Strong IT skills in appropriate software and company systems.
What ICON can offer you:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a diverse culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
In addition to your competitive salary, ICON offers a range of additional benefits. Our benefits are designed to be competitive within each country and are focused on well-being and work life balance opportunities for you and your family.
Our benefits examples include:
- Various annual leave entitlements
- A range of health insurance offerings to suit you and your family’s needs
- Competitive retirement planning offerings to maximise savings and plan with confidence for the years ahead
- Global Employee Assistance Programme, TELUS Health, offering 24-hour access to a global network of over 80,000 independent specialised professionals who are there to support you and your family’s well-being
- Life assurance
- Flexible country-specific optional benefits, including childcare vouchers, bike purchase schemes, discounted gym memberships, subsidised travel passes, health assessments, among others
Visit our careers website to read more about the benefits of working at ICON: https://careers.iconplc.com/benefits
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know or submit a request here .
Interested in the role, but unsure if you meet all of the requirements? We would encourage you to apply regardless – there’s every chance you’re exactly what we’re looking for here at ICON whether it is for this or other roles.