Senior Contract Analyst
As a Contract Analyst you will be joining the world’s largest & most comprehensive clinical research organisation, powered by healthcare intelligence. For our client, with offices in Amsterdam, we are looking for a new team member to join the contract team in managing the clinical site contracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) for global clinical trials.
Depending your experience you may enter also enter as a Senior Contract Analyst and take on additional responsibilities.
Clinical contract management and NonDisclosure Agreement (NDA) for global clinical trials:
- acting as the interface between clinical operations and the legal group for contract requests
- draft contracts and perform direct negotiation
- process clinical contract requests
- perform quality audits
- act as primary contact for the clinical study team and management regarding contract negotiation
- clinical site and site vendor relationship
Negotiate Clinical Site Contracts & Budgets:
- for start-up, amendments negotiations
- setting negotiation timelines
- Reviewing the budget
- Review the CTA and coordinate with legal
This is for Clients' managed sites, as well as for CRO managed sites.
- Experienced in a similar position and/or have contract management and proposal development experience in Pharma, Biotech or CRO
- familiar with negotiating contract language, payments terms and budgets
- at ease with excel and data management systems
- by preference experienced in oncology trials
- proficient in English written and verbal
- Bachelor degree or are equivalent by experience
Our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
Interested in the role, but unsure if you meet all of the requirements? We would encourage you to apply regardless – there’s every chance you’re exactly what we’re looking for here at ICON whether it is for this or other roles.