Job description Commercial Lead Netherlands
Lead sales, marketing, market access and other functions as agreed with CCO in the Netherlands. Develop and structure the local business.
On a phased basis recruit and manage the team and all necessary internal and external resources for The Netherlands.
The main responsibilities include:
- Create and agree on the business plans for The Netherlands including sales and profit targets with the CCO.
- Deliver and implement the agreed business plans and strategies in full compliance with the Dutch pharma code of practice.
- Manage local pricing in line with company pricing envelope and market access issues including distribution channel and set-up.
- Identify and procure the necessary marketing and communication resources.
- Drive forward the market expansion and business development in The Netherlands and the corresponding market launches and organizational development.
- Manage the related profit and loss accounts and budgets.
- Position the company with key stakeholders within The Netherlands including health authorities, key opinion leaders, policy makers, payers and media.
- Represent the company in The Netherlands externally in accordance with the company’s articles of association and the appointment resolution;
- Manage the company’s business with due care and diligence and in accordance with the laws, the articles of association, the rules of procedure for the management (if any).
- The Commercial Lead shall at the company’s request assume further or other duties, positions or offices in the Company or in a business associated with the Company. The country of location would not change.
- Successful completed degree in natural sciences or economics.
- At least 10 years of experience in a leading and management role in the pharmaceutical industry and ideally experience in specialized hospital setting.
- Proven leadership expertise with proven track record.
- Profound experience in the introduction of special products into new markets as well as in the comprehensive and sustainable development of hospital and care structures.
- Knowledge of the Dutch health care system and its stakeholders.
- Charismatic and enthusiastic personality as well as a distinctive hands-on mentality and passion for demanding pioneering tasks.
- Dynamic, strong personality with a high level of self-motivation and an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Power and passion for the task.
- Accepts extensive travelling both within and outside The Netherlands and throughout Europe.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com