Associate Key Account Manager - Life Sciences
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and medical science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to accelerate innovation for a healthier world. You will work in a leading healthcare consulting company with over 85,000 employees in more than 100 countries with a broad range of healthcare information, technology and service offerings, and providing excellent opportunities for career development.
Together with 90 dedicated professional colleagues, you will be part of IQVIA Solutions Netherlands organization. Our office is based in Amsterdam. We foster an informal atmosphere combined with a professional work ethic, characterized by a commitment to innovation, curiosity, and empowerment, providing the freedom to explore new ideas and approaches. Our objective is to unlock the full potential of our diverse skills and expertise through collaborative efforts, bringing out the best in each team member. Our dedication to growth is steadfast, and we actively embrace continuous learning, seizing flexible career and training opportunities to their maximum potential. Immerse yourself in this dynamic environment where your contributions will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of healthcare solutions.
As Associate Key Account Manager Life Sciences you are a pivotal member of the sales team of IQVIA Solutions Netherlands. Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will find yourself in a role that optimally serves the interests of your clients while simultaneously advocating for the interests of IQVIA. This occurs within a vibrant setting where we continually innovate and develop new solutions, both internally and in collaboration with clients and partners, to adapt to the constantly evolving and demanding landscape of healthcare.
- Fosters robust relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers within designated accounts in the pharmaceutical industry, proactively identifying and addressing customer needs.
- Drives the refinement and implementation of the new IQVIA go-to-market strategy, emphasizing a client-centric approach.
- Successfully attains (quarterly) sales targets through a client driven approach.
- Initiates engagement strategies to broaden the scope of existing contracts, identifies new business opportunities, and pursues win-back opportunities.
- Leads negotiations for the renewal of contracts within assigned accounts.
- Develops an understanding of the healthcare industry, leveraging insights and trends to enhance the value offered to clients.
- Gains a thorough understanding of the breadth of IQVIA capabilities to optimize the expansion of services within pharmaceutical accounts.
- Collaborates effectively and orchestrates cross-functional delivery teams for proposal and project delivery, ensuring alignment with customer's strategic needs and expectations.
- Systematically completes foundational sales activities, including account planning, financial reporting, and opportunity management.
- Ensures adherence to compliant working methodologies both internally and externally.
Education, skills and experience required
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience, with a preference for candidates with a background in the healthcare industry.
- Master’s degree or equivalent educational qualification.
- Demonstrate intrinsic curiosity to gain a deeper understanding of the Dutch healthcare landscape.
- Possesses strong sales acumen, is result-oriented, and has a proven track record of exceeding revenue targets in challenging environments.
- Highly analytical, articulate, and equipped with robust communication skills.
- Proficient in analytics tools such as SFDC and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English, demonstrating the ability to interpret and present concepts effectively.
- Proactive and self-motivated team player, driven to succeed, and accountable, with a keenness for continuous learning and a commitment to ensuring positive client satisfaction.
What we offer:
- Join a company with a great societal purpose: the opportunity to drive healthcare forward, together.
- Autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity to do your work in the way it works best to you, as long as you deliver on your responsibilities.
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary (base + variable part) and a comprehensive benefit package supporting your lifestyle and wellbeing.
- Pension plan
- Company Car
- Laptop and telephone
- Wellbeing program
- Other benefits
- An onboarding program, HR framework and a committed line manager to support your personal development.
Join us and be a part of accelerating innovation for a healthier world by applying with a resume and a motivation letter !
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com