Head of Real World Evidence/HEOR/Pricing & Market Access Netherlands
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
We are looking for experienced and driven candidates seeking to advance their career and join our team to help our clients improve their clinical, scientific and commercial results. You will work in a leading healthcare consulting company of over 85,000 employees in more than 100 countries with a broad range of healthcare information, technology and service offerings, and providing excellent opportunities for career development.
- Head of the Dutch RWE/HEOR/P&MA department (#15HC), Member of the Dutch IQVIA solutions management team
- Accountable for the revenues and EBITDA generated from the RWE/HEOR/P&MA work with the Netherlands client base
- Primary owner of client engagements with ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and delivering high levels of quality/added value
- Serves as a HEOR and RWE solutions-based expert, internally and externally, by applying consultative problem-solving skills
- Drives and enables collaboration with colleagues in other functions such as, Consulting, Data Science, and others, to define and deliver solutions to address cross-functional client needs
- Takes lead role in proposal development to ensure actionable, on-target and timely proposals are provided to clients
- Manages client interface and project team to achieve efficient and effective project delivery
- Contributes to the enhanced awareness of the broad IQVIA HEOR & RWE capabilities in the marketplace, e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings, publications etc. Establish close collaboration with research groups in the field of epidemiology and HEOR in the Netherlands as well as the broader European setting
- Provides direction, advice and intellectual leadership to clients, collaboration partners and delivery team
- Basic training in the field of medicine, epidemiology, business administration or health economics and outcomes research is preferred.
- 10-15 years of work experience in one of the following areas: real world evidence, EMR technology or health care organizations and health authorities, and preferably from the life-science industry or consulting industry
- Solid commercial, client influencing, recognizing and generating opportunities, driving client focus within the department.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to Health Economics and Outcomes Research and Real World Evidence Solutions.
- Experience from working with quantitative research in the area of epidemiology, health economics, outcomes research is a merit
- Experience of leading team in the design, development and delivery of consulting projects
- Working experience in one of the following industries: Pharmaceutical or other Healthcare Industry, Academic Organization
- Solid management skills, consultative relationship building skills with clients in healthcare industry, payers and academia. Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning and change management skills
- High level of literacy – able to appraise evidence critically and write reports and manuscripts in clear, concise language as required by the type of work
- Good understanding of outcomes research and/or economic theory and the ability to apply this in practice.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline
- Has necessary subject matter expertise in HEOR & RWE solutions to be able to have senior level client discussions
- Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace and established network among research groups, academia, payers and other associations key people
- Ideally already have an established network of contacts in the Netherlands pharmaceutical industry, academia, and/or governmental bodies
- Fluency in English and Dutch (spoken and written); strong business/scientific written English is vital.
- Values opinions, suggestions to new ideas and encourages knowledge sharing
What we offer:
- A great role in an international organization where learning and developing is central
- Coaching and training to strengthen skills
- A personal development plan and regular discussions to work on professional development
- A dynamic, flexible, open and informal working environment and a close team that values teamwork and co-creation
- Interesting projects in the exciting field of real-world evidence
- Regular meetings and inspiration sessions with colleagues
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com