At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we are united in our aspiration to partner with eye care professionals and help more people around the world preserve and restore sight for life.
For J&J Vision Netherlands, we are currently looking for a Category Manager Vision BENELUX.
Location: Benelux (office Amersfoort Netherlands)
The Category Manager Vision BENELUX will be responsible for developing the contact lens category within specific accounts or channels to ensure that ACUVUE has a fair share and appropriate growth within the market. This is achieved by constructing robust compelling selling stories based on insight and turning the insight into action to achieve the business. Understands and creates recommendations for the main drivers of activity that produce both categories and share growth as well as steal share within the category. Must be able to work with large multiple retailers and E-commerce players (LensOnline, Pearle, Specsavers etc.) in multiple sales channels and work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally. This role will be partly driven by data analysis and partly operational (trade marketing)
· Shape and develop - in coordination with the business intelligence and key account team- customer’s specific category and shopper insight-driven plans with clear actions to drive customer and ACUVUE growth.
· Implement focused customers plan aligned with cluster/country strategy using brand guidelines and working closely to EMEA team and leveraging best practices from other countries.
· Actively participate to define e-commerce strategy for Benelux. Track pricing of ACUVUE products online and offline and advise customers to adapt SEO and SEA to support ACUVUE branding.
· Support the key account management team in growing with the clients.
· Oversee the development and implantation of customer-specific promotional programs in conjunction with customer development and accordingly to strategy.
· Analysis of customer-specific promotions vs. agreed KPIs delivering key learnings and recommendations to the business.
· Deliver best in class in-store execution to drive awareness of the contact lens category and ACUVUE and Integrate Digital and Database management in the Join Business Plan with customers.
· Create and deliver compelling, differentiated customer-selling stories that position Johnson & Johnson vision care as a category thought leader.
· Build effective and efficient relationships with agencies to ensure optimization of in-store execution.
· Build effective customer relationships at a manager level, independent of the commercial lead or key account management team.
· Preferred master’s degree in relevant field, bachelor’s degree is a must.
Experience and Skills:
· Minimum 3 years of experience (Healthcare/pharmaceutical or retail/FMCG environment is a plus).
· Understands the principles of Category Management and has a good grasp of marketing and key account management.
· E-commerce / multi-channel experience and ability to deliver successful integrated campaigns.
· Business knowledge & Good understanding of competitor strategy, plans, and activities in their given market.
· Understanding of their customer needs and market needs.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Strong Influence skills and results orientation.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Self-motivated- Willing to learn.
· Effective interpersonal skills.
· Proficient in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
· Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook.
· Standout colleague.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.