Biosense Webster , a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Clinical Consultant role based in the Netherlands . Biosense Webster, is recognized worldwide as an industry leader in endocardial diagnostics and therapy. Guided by the needs of Electrophysiologists, the company has pioneered innovative technological advancements ranging from the first deflectable tip catheter to today's most sophisticated three-dimensional cardiac mapping and navigation systems. Biosense Webster (BSW) is a key growth driver for the CSS (Cardiovascular & Specialties Solutions) Group, operating in a fast growing and rapidly developing Electrophysiology marketplace. As a business we have a close relationship and understanding with our customers and as a result, have a strong product portfolio today and a strong pipeline for the future.
We are seeking to recruit a highly talented, motivated and ambitious individual to take the role of Clinical Consultant Biosense Webster.
You will be responsible for executing specific customer development and training plans by providing full clinical support to all the Biosense Webster accounts within the territory. You will also work closely with the Sales Consultants to drive the business plan for the territory. Reporting to the Clinical Team Lead, you will be expected to collaborate with other members of the Dutch team (Product Manager, Business Development Manager, other Clinical Consultants and Sales Consultants) in order to optimize customer experience and improve sales and take share opportunities.
The key objective of this role will be to deliver the sales target within the identified geographic area, meeting all strategic and business objectives, delivering product and customer training plan and providing the highest level of clinical and customer support.
· Provide clinical support for cases performed with the CARTO 3 Navigation System.
· Deliver customer training plan and effectively transfer knowledge to empower customers to use BSW products effectively.
· Meet and exceed sales targets aligned with the Business Plan for their geographic area.
· Increase catheter utilization in Electrophysiology to gain market share
· Comply with mandatory training and attend local and abroad training programs to maintain and develop knowledge required to fulfil job role effectively.
· Collaborate with Product Manager, Business Development Manager, other Clinical Consultants and Sales Consultants to develop innovative activities to achieve sales targets and to allow the franchise to gain market share and differentiate from competition.
· Execute on key marketing strategies to include the successful roll out of new products.
· Maintain and develop firm business relationships with KOLs and other strategically meaningful clinical and economic stakeholders.
· Develop in depth understanding of the needs and objectives of customers on all levels- both clinical and non-clinical stakeholders, in order to develop tailored solutions which improve sales and sales potential for Biosense Webster.
· Maintain knowledge of competitor's products and strategies in the local market.
· Adopt Credo based principles in all interactions with internal and external customers.
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, master’s degree preferred in biomedical engineering, technical medicine or similar.
· Experience within the medical device field or cardiology is a pre.
· Fluent in Dutch and English both verbal and written communication.
· Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to build strong relationships quickly.
· Have the capacity to gain in-depth product and procedure knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively with all key stakeholders within the EP lab setting.
· You are self-disciplined, organized, and be able to take ownership and responsibility for business objectives.
· You are highly motivated and have a strong desire to succeed in a demanding role.
· A team player and independent thinker.
· Ability to positively influence thinking, behavior and gain commitment.
· Trained to apply advanced Microsoft package skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Driving license