This role is open to applicants who wish to work full time or part-time (90% of a working week), or who are returning to the workplace after a career break.
Live Our Credo & Pursue Our Purpose:
As part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, Our Purpose is ‘We blend heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.’ We are guided by the values in Our Credo. With responsibility to patients, employees, communities, and stakeholders, Our Credo puts the needs of each of those first.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease! Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
MAKE Asset Management (MAM) organization:
The MAM organization operates as one integrated team in the delivery of Engineering, Maintenance and Execution Systems activities. This occurs in a standard, coordinated and consistent manner in support of the current and future requirements of our Manufacturing & Technical Organization (MTO) and in conjunction with key partners, to create one integrated internal/external network.
MAM - Execution Systems (ES) is a dedicated team of enthusiastic and skilled Automation professionals with various technical expertise, responsible for the (support of) implementation, validation, qualification and maintenance of the ISA-95 level 1 and 2 manufacturing automated systems and applicable interfaces and level 3 recipe content for the Leiden manufacturing facility. We ensure that automated systems are fit for intended use and follow applicable regulatory requirements (e.g. cG(a)MP) and company manufacturing standards throughout the entire system life cycle.
In this role you will work in a dedicated team focused on design, implementing and commissioning of Building Automation Management solutions and Environmental Monitoring Systems across all business units at our Leiden manufacturing facility. All phases will be executed according to cG(a)MP requirements.
The responsibilities and the impact YOU will have:
- As a Project Core Team Member (CTM) / Technical Lead collaborate with Users, (HVAC, Process) Engineers, System owners and operators during design & execution phase
- Review, develop and execute (commissioning) protocols, test plans and reports, and documentation to implement, maintain, operate and validate cG(x)P automated systems
- Coordinate, support and maintain applications/systems during the project phase till handover to Technical System Owner
- Manage project vendors, subcontractors, and other automation engineers as assigned.
- Configure BMS/EMS systems as required.
- Leading and driving improvement initiatives to support department objectives, using improvement tools like A3 thinking, lean 6Sigma or JJOS.
- Drive innovation and new technologies.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have the following essential requirements:
Capabilities identified as priority for our Workforce of the Future are:
- Digital & Technology
- Change Leadership
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Process knowledge & expertise
- End to End mindset
- A technical education / degree in industrial automation or relevant engineering discipline is required, at Bachelor level or higher.
- Experience in a GxP regulated environment with a required minimum of 3-5 years and proven knowledge of current Good Automated Manufacturing Practices (GAMP).
- Experience in industrial automation technology standards and validation in Pharma industry is preferred.
- Expertise in Building Management Systems (Priva/Honeywell preferred) and good knowledge in IT application infrastructure and automation systems required.
- Climate technology education for example KLI-A, KLI-B, KLI-C and MRK-A is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of P&IDs and instrumentation/control equipment in an industrial environment.
- Project Engineering / coordination experience is preferred.
· Good organizational skills, including experience organizing self, coordinating, and initiating work arrangements with minimal direction and the capacity to work under stress.
· Demonstrated high level communication skills and excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills in all layers of the organization including the ability to work independently, flexibly, and collaboratively, and to negotiate effective business outcomes. English and Dutch preferred, but only one language fluently.
· Decisive, pragmatic and persevering with a can-do mentality.
· Ability to understand relationships and different interests in a sophisticated organization.
· Ability to create a path forward even if the solution is not yet clear or there is no standard process.
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Career opportunities and continuous personal and professional development in areas of technology and leadership.
- Personal Development Plan – such as access to further education & training, mentoring and coaching, development opportunities on-the-job or through exciting projects.
- Be part of a strong global network of talent and expertise, with opportunities to learn or move to different cultures and work environments.
- Many employee benefits like:
- Flexible working arrangements with J&J Flex, enabling you to work from home
- 36 holidays.
Based on full-time employment and 20 statutory holidays + 16 non-statutory holidays.
- Global Parenteral Leave policy offering 12 weeks of leave (birth/parenteral, adoption/foster care and parenteral) at 100% pay to parents.
- and more
- We are an equal opportunities employer.
IMPORTANT This position description is a general guideline for colleagues; it does not purport to be an exhaustive list of all elements of the position. Management reserves the right to modify this position description at any time, or to vary the duties and responsibilities of the position to meet production, scheduling, or other business needs.