Within Operations, we are responsible for Preculture, Fermentation, Primary Recovery and Downstream Processing. The Primary Recovery department is responsible for the purification of our IgG proteins that are produced in the bioreactors during our fermentation process. This forms the basis of our innovative medicines. All activities are conducted under high safety-, quality- and cGMP standards in line with the Master Production Schedule.
For the Primary Recovery teams we are hiring several (a.i.) Supervisors for the 16/7 and 24/7 shift.
Responsibilities that YOU have:
The duties of the (Senior) Supervisor include:
· As a people manager you are responsible for supporting the personal development of your team and ensuring the optimal functioning of your team. You provide the right resources within your team; you align the goals (“G&O”) with the department cascade and you conduct frequent 1:1’s as well as the 5 conversations throughout the year.
· Health (physical and mental) is important for optimal functioning. You pay sufficient attention to this within your team so that your team can function optimally.
· You are responsible for the proper and timely staffing and training of your team in order to meet the Master Production Schedule goals.
· You are responsible for implementing improvements in accordance with LEAN principles within your department and area of responsibility.
· You build and maintain a network within Janssen Biologics and other Janssen sites and have an excellent stakeholder relationship.
· You are responsible for a safe working environment, and you consider both safety and quality of high importance.
· You have a coordinating role in inspections, and you can be deployed as an SME for specific subjects.
· You are responsible for adhering to and propagating our CREDO values.
If you meet the following Job requirements, we would like to hear from YOU:
· Bachelor or Master degree in relevant subjects, e.g. bioprocessing technology or process engineering.
· You have at least 4 years of work experience and are familiar with an operational organization.
· You have leadership skills and a natural interest in people.
· As a people manager you can motivate and convince people.
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal in English (required) and Dutch (pre).
· High quality awareness and experience/affinity with EHS&S-, cGMP- and LEAN standards.
· You are enthusiastic, independent and innovative (be able to think outside the box), stress resistant (be able to deal with pressure, fast changes) and you can transfer this to your team.