Woundclosure Sales Consultant
Surgeons, Scrub nurses, Hospital Logistics
S utures and advanced woundclosure products
Experience/ educational level degree:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent, demonstrated through relevant work experience
South West area Netherlands
About Us: Reimagining how we heal
Patient care is never one-size-fits-all. Every person has different needs, so we innovate accordingly. At the Ethicon division of Johnson & Johnson, we develop surgical and interventional solutions that center on the unique journey of every patient, and help to discover more efficient, groundbreaking pathways to healing.
We firmly believe that this role is not a one-size-fits-all position, just like the personalized approach required for effective patient care. We seek a proactive individual who prioritizes customer satisfaction, shows a strong enthusiasm for learning, and has a diverse skill set applicable across various specialties. The role involves a mix of remote work and direct customer interactions. We value independent team players. You will have the autonomy to manage your own region with full responsibility. You will be part of the Wound Closure Biosurgery Team, collaborating with 6 sales consultants, 1 Business Development Manager, and sales manager. Your contribution will be instrumental in driving success in this dynamic and evolving field.
Main Responsibilities: Sales consultant Woundclosure
· Sell innovative products to existing and new customers to grow the business on the territory
· Deliver product training to customers in diverse settings, including theatres, training rooms, and online platforms.
· Tailor training content to effectively engage and meet the specific needs of different stakeholders.
· Customer-centric approach, understanding their needs, and building strong relationships to deliver sustained value and support to our customers
· Offering specialized guidance and expert advice on the optimal use of our products in various surgical procedures
· Generating sales analyses and proactively adapt plans to enhance overall sales performance
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent, demonstrated through relevant work experience
· Strong communication and stakeholder engagement
· Driven by results, excellence, and a passion for business accomplishments
· Integrity, adaptability, and stress resistance
· Native speaking Dutch and fluent in English both written and speaking
· Driving license category B
· Knowledge of the current healthcare market landscape.
What's in it for You?
· A fulfilling career within large multi-national company
· An extensive list of benefits not limited to a company car, phone, laptop, a strong pension plan, 36 holiday days, health and wellness programs.
· Strong development tools and opportunities
· A competitive salary and bonus
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in Netherlands are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!