We are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Senior Manufacturing Operator to join our Clinical Manufacturing team. The Senior Manufacturing Operator will be responsible for leading the execution of the manufacturing processes in compliance with established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and regulatory guidelines. The successful candidate will contribute to the production of clinical trial material, enabling the advancement of new therapies for various medical conditions, and act as role model and point-of-contact for the manufacturing operators’ team.
They should be flexible and able to guide others through new situations with a calm, ‘can do’ attitude. They will uphold and embody our CREDO principles and encourage this in others, including our commitment to strengthening and protecting the diversity, equality, and inclusivity of our teams and communities. We are looking for a teammate who is open to giving and receiving transparent and constructive feedback, learns from mistakes and takes the initiative to improve.
The manufacturing operator should have an eye for innovation and be able to recommend improvements for existing techniques, processes, systems, and equipment. They also understand the annual company, division, and team goals and have a plan to achieve these goals on a personal and team level. They are driven to proactively achieve business goals.
· Sets day-to-day objectives and performs routine production processes according to SOPs.
· Takes the initiative to solve problems (troubleshooting, start fact collection sheet), personally where possible and in close collaboration with Manufacturing Process Specialist otherwise.
· Takes responsibility for organizing and providing training of other manufacturing operators.
· Monitors production progress and ensures compliance with standards.
· Identifies deviations and escalates appropriately and on time.
· Fully supports the business needs by working assigned shift pattern and schedule.
· Ensures success with 100% compliance with GMP and EHS&S standards.
· Documents all manufacturing activities, observations, and data accurately and in a timely manner using electronic batch records and other designated documentation systems.
· Completes batch documentation review with a “right the first time” mind-set.
Diversity, Equality & Inclusion
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day.
Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!