· Flexible work practices, award-winning benefits
· This position will be based in Beerse, Belgium.
Change lives for the better.
Janssen Business Services (JBS) is an integral part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, a global healthcare leader with a legacy spanning over a century. Our mission at JBS is to safeguard and enhance the intellectual property (IP) structures that underpin the Janssen business model. We do this through close collaboration with Janssen Commercial, R&D, Supply Chain, Tax, and Treasury teams, fostering an environment of innovation and excellence.
Mission & Values: Our mission is to be diligent stewards of Janssen's business model, ensuring the protection and optimization of our product intellectual property. We uphold the following values:
1. Excellence: We are dedicated to delivering high-quality financial services, information, and project support.
2. Collaboration: We work closely with key stakeholders across the globe, fostering effective partnerships and efficient operations.
3. Innovation: We continuously seek opportunities for process standardization, automation, and digitalization to drive efficiency and excellence.
4. Ownership: We take ownership of our processes, aiming for continuous improvement and identifying opportunities for growth.
How you can help.
Are you ready to take your financial career to the global stage and make a meaningful impact in the pharmaceutical industry? Janssen Business Services (JBS) is seeking a Senior Financial Processes Expert to join our diverse and dynamic team in one of our strategic locations. You will play a pivotal role in delivering financial excellence and innovation as part of our virtual JBS Shared Competency Center.
What you’ll do.
Key activities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Financial Operations: Perform a wide range of financial operations, including Intercompany, Procure-to-Pay, Master Data, General Ledger & Reporting, Systems administration, and more, ensuring compliance with finance accounting policies and internal controls.
• Stakeholder Collaboration: Collaborate closely with key stakeholders, both locally and globally, to ensure smooth operations and adherence to established service models.
• Process Optimization and continuous improvements: Identify opportunities for standardization and automation within your scope of responsibility. Contribute to the design and deployment of new and improved processes, leveraging specialized resources and JBS PMO & Digital teams.
• Subject Matter Expertise: Engage in key JBS and Global Finance projects, such as ERP and digitalization tools deployment, bringing a strategic and operational perspective within the Shared Competency Center's scope.
• Subject Matter Expertise: Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for assigned processes, ensuring alignment with stakeholders, robust process documentation, and efficient end-to-end activities.
• Continuous Improvement: Demonstrate ownership and a mindset for continuous improvement, proactively identifying and pursuing opportunities for business enhancement, efficiency, and process automation.
IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU
• Bachelor's degree in finance/economics (or equivalent) with 4-6 years of substantial experience.
• Strong knowledge of US GAAP and exceptional analytical skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a regional and virtual work environment.
• Enthusiastic about maintaining and improving processes in a dynamic setting, with a focus on automation and the use of digital technologies.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player mentality, and a collaborative working style.
• Outstanding communication, presentation, and framing skills.
Closing date: Sunday, 3 rd of December 2023
Being part of Johnson & Johnson can change everything, including YOU
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!