Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Sr Finance Manager BPO Supply Chain. The idea candidate may work from a Johnson and Johnson Corporate Office, preferably in Titusville, NJ; Beerse- BE / Leiden -NL/ Cork -IE/ Zug -CH. This position will incorporate the J&J Flex Hybrid Work Model and may require up to 25% domestic and international travel.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the pharmaceutical and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Sr Finance Manager is part of the Innovative Medicine Transcend Finance team responsible for design and implementation of the future state Financial Value Chain, Inventory Management, IC Inventory Costing process and Manufacturing Costing as part of the S4/Hana implementation. As a part of the role, the candidate will work across all program pillars to support smooth implementation of the respective processes.
Innovative Medicine Transcend is a global business transformation program that will modernize our foundational transactional processes and harmonize them into one “clean” ERP as a standardized platform for growth and efficiency gains.
The program will simplify the Innovative Medicine ERP landscape from 7 to 1, standardizing processes in order to have a cost effective, fit for purpose digital backbone that will enable us to support the Innovative Medicine business with agility. Additionally, the program will remediate the end-of-life system exposure that we risk towards the end of this decade.
- Enable the standardized core business capabilities and processes across the finance functions and business units within the ERP.
- Partner across the key stakeholder groups to gain a deep understanding of as-is business needs/capabilities, benchmarking, continuous improvement, consistent process documentation, and product deployment through the various programs.
- Collaborate with Transcend functional teams to capture and define design requirements for IC Process & Costing.
- Process Pre-Design
- Lead the overall TranSCend design activities in the area PII, Transfer Pricing, Costing, etc. leveraging S/4 and other in scope digital technologies.
- Perform pre-design workshops with business stakeholders.
- Translate workshop outcomes to future process design for PII, Transfer Pricing, Costing (Key Design Decision refinement and User Requirement & Story creation).
- Define future solution for Inventory Management, PII, Transfer Pricing, Costing in collaboration with business key stakeholders (Principal Company Inventory team, Supply Chain Finance Teams) & Transcend team
- Process Design
- Collaborate with Finance JJT team in designing future end state design of area’s in scope.
- Document future design as part of Global Template build
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree or MBA is highly desirable
- 8+ years of experience
- Requires a minimum of 6 years of progressive experience in leadership roles within finance, or large transformation programs
- Requires experience in designing and deploying SAP for finance and supply chain, more specifically in the area of Inventory, PII and Value Chain Intercompany
- Demonstrated hands-on project management/delivery required
- Proven leadership and collaboration skills
- Experience in working with a network of SME process owners and key stakeholder groups
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Effective conflict resolution skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into sustainable SAP solutions that leverage standard functionality
- Basic understanding of and experience with SDLC methodologies (design, build, test)
- JIRA/Confluence and other J&J tools a plus
- Ability to work effectively in a global cross-functional, matrix team environment
- Ability to produce high quality deliverables and work in an environment with competing priorities
- Understanding of (J&J) global system architecture and future distributed landscape
- Expertise and passion for data, integration, information systems, architecture and technologies
- Preferred area of study in Finance, Supply Chain, other related
- Preferred Related Industry Experience (if applicable): Innovative Medicineaceuticals, Healthcare
- Expert knowledge of SAP ERP platform
- Project management experience is a plus
- Knowledge of digital tools (PowerQuery, PowerBI, …) is a plus
The base pay range for this position is $113,000 - $195,500.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.