Johnson & Johnson Medical B.V. is recruiting for a Sustainability Lead (m/f/d) , located in Amersfoort.
The Sustainability lead will be part of the Strategic Capabilities team responsible for creating and supporting relevant MedTech sustainability strategies and integrating them into franchise business priorities and goals, working closely with a broad group of internal and external stakeholders.
The sustainability lead will use proactive initiative to understand and address sustainability needs of our key customers in The Netherlands, further, enhance the value proposition of sustainability for our businesses, and drive progress with key business leaders and cross-functional stakeholders . This person will help drive the need gap assessment, the solution creation and finally will own the deployment of sustainability projects and initiatives for JJMT NL. The sustainability lead will work closely with EMEA and Global sustainability teams to help to position J&J as a leader in environmental sustainability in relevant industry groups and platforms in EMEA, sharing best practice from The Netherlands, whilst localising regional/global projects to be fit for purpose in The Netherlands.
Key Responsibilities :
- Define and communicate a long term vision for sustainability at JJMT that connects all franchises and functions
- Develop and manage a portfolio of sustainability related offerings that competitively differentiate JJMT
- Lead the development and execution of key JJMT sustainability priorities in The Netherlands and integrating them into franchise business priorities.
- Proactively helping to build and maintain connections and partnerships with Franchise Business Unit Directors and Sales and Marketing managers to integrate Sustainability into business strategy and priorities.
- Engage with our JJMT customers to understand our customers’ priorities, needs, and initiatives around sustainability and position create partnerships with customers to enhance value offering.
- Support responses to customer inquiries around sustainability and help identify emerging trends to help evolve our Customer strategies.
- Create value creation proof-points around Sustainability for The Netherlands
- Manage and connect to external environment through active membership with industry organizations, non-profit groups and trade organizations; identify and execute on opportunities to boost J&J reputation by engaging with policymakers and sustainability Key Opinion Leaders
- SPOC on sustainability topic with external stakeholders
- Monitor, measure, and report on sustainability KPIs and objectives.
- Stay informed about sustainability regulations and industry best practices.
- Identify and implement sustainable practices in the healthcare supply chain.
- Foster relationships with external stakeholders, including hospitals, government bodies, and environmental organizations.
- Provide training and awareness programs for hospital staff and company employees.
- Drive innovation in sustainability practices.
- Prepare sustainability reports and communication materials.
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive sustainability initiatives throughout the organization. (max 10%).
Sustainability qualification preffered
Experience and Skills:
- Passionate about sustainability is highly preferred
- Bachelor/Master’s degree is required
- Experience of leading initiatives with cross functional teams is required
- Strong marketing or marketing related experiences such as commercial roles required. Proven track record to shape national programs and orchestrate their implementation in a matrix organization is required
- MedTech experience is preferred
- Experience in establishing and maintaining strong internal & external relationships across · and cultures, ability to interact with diverse environments is highly preferred
- Organizational change-agent is preferred
- Strategic thinking & shaping is preferred
- Strong influencing and communication skills is preferred
- Financial acumen and business case development is preferred
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity is preferred
- Results driven, bias for action, can challenge the status quo is preferred
- End-to-end business thinker and leader is preferred
- Proven Project management skills and track record for developing effective multi-stakeholder engagement is preferred
- Strong collaboration skills and ‘one team’ mindset is required
- Learning agility and natural curiosity is required
- Ability to influence without authority and help drive transformational change
- Confident in challenging the status quo and driving transparency in communications is required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.