Key Account Manager Belgium
National role within the BeNeLux region receiving instructions and guidelines from the Marketing and Field Manager.
Achieve sales and activity objectives, in the assigned territories, by making available to patients suffering from rare diseases and requiring specialised care, directing all promotional activities.
Promote the products and their proper use to healthcare professionals in compliance with the applicable ethics and deontology rules.
Monitoring of the market and competition and the evolution of the hospital environment
- Reports directly to the Country manager with a dotted line to the Marketing Field Manager;
- Achieve sales and business objectives by following the planning and implementation of national action and account plans;
Establish relationships across the healthcare ecosystem with local, regional, national and related healthcare professionals, especially key opinion leaders, to promote continued and increased access to Nephrology or Oncology Franchise medicines, and to identify barriers and problems early on in order to mitigate them;
- Establish relationships across the healthcare ecosystem among priority stakeholders, i.e. local paying agencies, tender managers, referral managers, hospital pharmacists, etc.,
- Gather all necessary documents within KKP to support the submission of tenders;
- Propose and implement specific measures with stakeholders involved in the decision making process for using our products;
- Promote the products to authorised health professionals by encouraging their correct use, by means of face-to-face or remote visits (online visit, telephone visit);
- Collects and transmits pharmacovigilance notifications;
- Attend health professional congresses to strengthen relationships with opinion leaders;
- Support demand forecasting and planning and compile, review and monitor performance against a strategic business plan and provide accurate and timely reports to management;
- Lead all field promotion activities for the products concerned (including product promotion but also disease awareness, where appropriate);
- Be comfortable expressing the value of the KKI portfolio in terms of clinical, economic and patient impact;
- Adopt a proactive attitude in terms of digital development associated with the development of contacts with health care professionals;
- Organising and running promotional meetings in accordance with internal rules and the law governing the benefits granted to health care professionals;
- Identify unmet clinical needs in disease management and support initiatives aimed at partnerships, in compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Liaise with KKI colleagues in the Nephrology or Oncology Franchise teams in contact with clients, where appropriate and appropriate, to ensure that clients receive an aligned and transparent commitment from KKI;
- Maintain up-to-date customer contact data and all relevant customer information in the CRM system;
- Participate to cross-functional projects initiated by the company
Treat clients and colleagues with professionalism and courtesy, and represent the company with professionalism, maintaining the company's assets at the highest level
- All activities are implemented within the framework of pharmaceutical regulations, strategy and the company's quality policy. Applies Kyowa Kirin's processes which take into account the regulations in force (advertising, law governing benefits, transparency, pharmacovigilance, RGPD, etc.).
- Experience in pharmaceutical sales and/or access to pharmaceutical markets;
- Advanced sales and negotiation skills, customer service oriented;
- Excellent skills in convincing presentation;
- Knowledge of relevant therapeutic areas;
- Demonstrated experience of commercial results;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team and to share best practice;
- Knowledge of the territory;
- Above-average knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint software;
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems;
- Experience in project management;
- Ability to analyse and interpret sales data;
Excellent command of the required local language and strong English skills required.
Key Competencies specific to the role:
- K yowa Kirin's core competencies: results-oriented spirit, sense of urgency and operational excellence.
Strong adherence to Kyowa Kirin's values (Commitment to life).